• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I was lucky enough to DJ in Ibiza last summer. While there I was walking down the west coast of the island in San An. I look on the beach to see a man in a Sea Eagles polo. I yell out "Go Manly" he looks up with a massive smile on his face.
The Sea Eagles are world wide :)
That happened to me on Saturday on the lookout to the 12 Apostles on the Great Ocean Road, I had my 2019 Members cap on.

• 👍
Reactions: Ben
Good morning corporates....

I hope the view out of your work window is as nice as mine was today.

MQJ6aqS.jpg

Also, rode a chairlift up with a roosters fan. On establishing that, we didn't talk much. That's the 'spot a fan' bit.

ABC news story about Hobart of all places. The pic captures a Manly fan!
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2019-01-12/what-hobartians-want-to-see-in-hobart/10702140

7953256-3x2-700x467.jpg

Funny story, but I happened to be in Tasmania for Xmas and when in Hobart they have this huge food / wine festival called “ Taste Tasmania “. I happened to be wearing a Manly shirt that day and spotted a guy with a Manly cap on , walked over and said hi. Yes he was a local but had moved down from NSW.

Could have even been that guy in this photo as that looks like the same festival.

Sunshine Plaza, Maroochydore. Champ in a Manly singlet, Manly towels for sale out front of shop and large Sea Eagle stickers on windows around food court roof to scare off pigeons, those bin digging things with big beaks, seagulls and Roosters (maybe lol)

Good morning corporates....

I hope the view out of your work window is as nice as mine was today.

Also, rode a chairlift up with a roosters fan. On establishing that, we didn't talk much. That's the 'spot a fan' bit.

Thanks for contributing to my annual withdrawals @:cry:. I haven't had a view that good in 3 years.

Not really a 'spot a fan' story but anyway. This morning I had to drive into Perth and leave the car there and train it home. I get to the platform and a unfornate dude says to my step-son (wearing a Manly cap, myself a Manly Polo, that I look absoluting amazing in...) "Manly sucks". I really wanted say something in retalliation but with 3 young boys with me, I kept silent. He was probably a AFL supporter which explains enough!!

Not really a 'spot a fan' story but anyway. This morning I had to drive into Perth and leave the car there and train it home. I get to the platform and a unfornate dude says to my step-son (wearing a Manly cap, myself a Manly Polo, that I look absoluting amazing in...) "Manly sucks". I really wanted say something in retalliation but with 3 young boys with me, I kept silent. He was probably a AFL supporter which explains enough!!

You at least have the concilation of knowing he won't go to heaven ......

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6