• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

EaglesDontTweet

Bencher
Premium Member
No football on the TV so I'm getting cultured@:rolleyes: by watching an episode of 'Britain's Greatest Bridges' and up pops a lad in an old Reed sponsored ISC Manly shirt - see pic below. From his stance he's obviously the leader.:)

For a bit of off season fun, maybe a thread to have stories of where you've seen someone sporting our colours out and about during the off season.

manly fan.JPG
fan 1.JPG

Mods: I couldn't find the thread with people seeing fans around the world, happy to have this merged into it.

Last edited:
No football on the TV so I'm getting cultured@:rolleyes: by watching an episode of 'Britain's Greatest Bridges' and up pops a lad in an old Reed sponsored ISC Manly shirt - see pic below. From his stance he's obviously the leader.:)

For a bit of off season fun, maybe a thread to have stories of where you've seen someone sporting our colours out and about during the off season.

View attachment 10155
View attachment 10156

Mods: I couldn't find the thread with people seeing fans around the world, happy to have this merged into it.

Ya mean like this one!

https://silvertails.net/threads/sea-eagles-spotted-around-the-world-selfies-welcomed.51444/

:cool:

Hopefully yours gets a few more responses.

I wonder what bridge is Britain's best?

I saw some dodgy looking dude sipping a beer in Humpty Doo with a Manly shirt on this arvo. ... oh hang on... that dude was me. .
Go Manly!!!
I thought you might be taking advantage of your guess the announcement time prize and wearing your Manly gear in the snow at @globaleagle 's place by now...

No way man. That dude is even more dodge than me.. And apart from that it is way to cold for me in GE's part of the world. Currently sitting in the pool, beer in hand; watching the sun go down... Noice...
Yeah sounds like two different worlds.
I'd much prefer your neck of the woods mate.
No offence GE.
But
You know...

I was lucky enough to DJ in Ibiza last summer. While there I was walking down the west coast of the island in San An. I look on the beach to see a man in a Sea Eagles polo. I yell out "Go Manly" he looks up with a massive smile on his face.
The Sea Eagles are world wide :)

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8