Sports bet suggestions...

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

PJ

Bencher
I’m in a sports bet syndicate with ten of us in it ($20 bucks each a week so $200 outlay). We take it in turns to bet, if you win you keep betting and you can bet on any sport you like except horse racing (that’s a separate syndicate).
I assume there would be a few gamblers amongst the forum so I’m wondering if you guys have any left field suggestions from sports I know little about.
I’ve got a mate who bets on the American football and said that it is quite easy to pick winners in.
It’s my bet again this week but only just – I foolishly split my bets into some on Michael Clarke to top score (on Friday unfortunately), for 6-7 sixes to be hit in the innings (only bloody 4 hit by Pollock) and a draw in the Adelaide v Central Coast NSL game which saved my backside.
My old man reckons the NBL is a piece of piss to pick winners in but the odds are **** so I’m not that keen for that option.

PJ I would have $150 on the Lankans tonight to beat SA @ $2.30 and have a $50 on Jayawardene for most SL runs @ $5.50

Potential return of $470.

PJ: Bet against the Toronto Maple Leafs and you're in for a sure winner. I swear to Jeebus the under 8's team here could beat them fairly resoundingly at the moment.

Sorry... just needed a vent and this thread seemed like the best spot for it!

He wont do it again, hes not young anymore, hard to back up so quickly.

Having said that I hope he does as I have him in my Dream Team :)

I've just started picking top run scorers in the cricket too

I got clarke the other night and the first game i picked martyn!! only been doin the aussie games... i think you should put money on sangakarra for top run scorer for sri lanka today! ;)

Clon - after the other night it would be hard to go past jayasaria for most runs

True Fluff but I just have a feeling Jayawardene is in for a huge night tonight. Having said that he will probably get a duck.

Jaya was looking good too.

That was possibly the weakest attempt at a final overs run chase that I have seen. The Sri Lankans bent over and took it from the saffas.

If they are bowling yorkers come down the frickin pitch and hit them!!!!

If we dont win this next game i think it will prob be the end of the rotation system for this series.

We will crush the Sri Lankans tomorrow. Look for Gilchrist to fire and dont be surprised if we are none for 100 very early on.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2