Spirit of Daniel Heckenberg lives on

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
My Man of the match? Bryant?

With our three supposed top ranked props out, Bryant stepped up to the mark and was brilliant for us last night. I think he played the entire first half and much of the second. He carted the ball up tirelessly, he rattled them in defence and scored a try as a reward for his efforts.

One of the efforts of the year from our team for mine.

Take a bow Mark Bryant.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Mata - I agree mate - and regardless of rep footy, he was up against great forwards !! Kidwell, Hoffman and co. are all rep standard players.

It would be good to see Jason King have to PROVE why (in game time) he should be selected as 1st choice prop. Healthy competition never hurts eh?

No mate - definately not. You have to look at it like this. Matai is a tad more consistent, and everyone says he is improving, but I think Bryant has improved more than ANYONE in the team over the past 18 months. He adds real value to this team, and along with choc, seemed the leader of the pack on Saturday night.

Bryant was tough and did a lot in defence as well. Impressive. Rose was much better as well and his charges got a lot of ground.

Canteen, I'm of the opinion that if Rose lost 10-15kg's, he could be anything. It's just that small lack of mobility that takes away from an amazing player. Lets hope he gets more game time. I hope the fitness trainers get right into him. Don't Manly do DNA testing for what foods / drinks to and to not eat these days?

i said when Kingey was selected for City i was shocked, AND would have been far less shocked if Bryant was selected ahead of him for those minor rep games.

easily far better value than Jason King, and was easily amonmgst my best three out there today along with Orford and Choc.

yeah hes one of my favourite players. Big fan of his. Big hits. great defence and great attack. Leads by example and never gives away penalties.

Dead set champion.

Bryant couldn't get picked ahead of King for the City side as he is a country boy.

Rose looks good in defence but gee he's a liability in defence!

mata im sure you want change the first defence to attack there.

agree on bryant - top buy and has really improved since he got the sniff last year.

i would not be opposed to him starting alongside kite with King and Rose/lulu on the bench.

He probably helped morewood along a lot who cracked the 100m mark - a good effort for our 6th or 7th ranked prop at the club

I know it wont happen but lulu has been out of form, then injured - will he start in PL with the filler ins going well??

i said when Kingey was selected for City i was shocked, AND would have been far less shocked if Bryant was selected ahead of him for those minor rep games.

easily far better value than Jason King, and was easily amonmgst my best three out there today along with Orford and Choc.

mata Mata Mata, please read closely, simply stated that i thought Bryant should be selected for rep teams ahead of King, didnt say for city!!!!! :dance:

Great title to this post, as I also feel that Mark has become the Hecks that we lost. I can't get over the fact that Hecks was let go and try not to imagine how good a rotating forwards bench we could have if both Bryant and Hecks were part of the lineup.

Anyway Mark, keep it up as you have been an inspiration to the tem and us supporters. :clap: :clap: :clap:

My Man of the match? Bryant?

With our three supposed top ranked props out, Bryant stepped up to the mark and was brilliant for us last night. I think he played the entire first half and much of the second. He carted the ball up tirelessly, he rattled them in defence and scored a try as a reward for his efforts.

One of the efforts of the year from our team for mine.

Take a bow Mark Bryant.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
it shows the constant improvement in our squad over the hasler years

Bryant is like a big stronger version of Hecks
while Kylie is a more dynamic version of Danny Lima

people will bag des but this side has improved every year since he has taken over and before the wise old man behind the camera comes in and puts out one of haslers errors no ones perfect in any profession and hasler too has improved from mistakes his made.

Fair comment from the fatman behind the pizza. :)

Yeah Dessie seems to be going allot better than last year but I guess the season hasn't finished yet.

Fair comment from the fatman behind the pizza. :)

Yeah Dessie seems to be going allot better than last year but I guess the season hasn't finished yet.
gees biso
i give u a backhanded compliment and u out and out carve me
i would have perfered the shrinking fat man from qld :p

Can you go one day without Whining!, I'd like to see that!

It's a footy site, what do you expect and If you read it properly you will notice it was a compliment.

Can you go one day without Whining!, I'd like to see that!

It's a footy site, what do you expect and If you read it properly you will notice it was a compliment.

It was a comment about the coaching - a compliment if you like but the same boring subject.

Where have I been whining? I am waiting for an example - or will you just raise another point without answering my question.

PS Any photos from the weekend????

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4