Speed is king

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Speed kills @BOZO Has been right all along haha
Speed Kills feathered friend

Because Speed is the ball breaker and a game changer

Speed dominates

Because the difference between a slow player and a fast player is

The fast player will always turn a half break into a full length of the field try

Nothing more exhilarating than watching a runaway try where players are left behind clutching at thin air

Exhilarating speed is cocaine on the footy field

Watch this video clip and get high on it !

Having some speed in our outside backs turns half chances into tries, it means potential tries against the run of play. It means that opposition attacks will be more wary knowing that a mistake can lead to a long distance try.

Our team is far from perfect and will get better and better the more games they play together.

For the first month we were limp, without ideas and zero confidence. It is so great to see guys who 3 weeks ago were so out of whack respond and lift and improve. Bigger tests to come and the Tigpies will be a dangerous game for us as when they are on they can beat the best and we need to keep things building as after we face the Riff and that is about the ultimate test so far this season.

If you dont have the pace
you are not in the race
SPEED KILLS !
images.jpg

For the older Manly fans it will be like watching a taller version of Ken Irvine with Saab out on our right flank. Put them into open space and watch them go.
I don't have any clear memories of Irvine but I do remember when we had O'Connor and Shearer.
Having two real speedsters multiplies the danger (and excitement value) exponentially. Same thing with Addo Carr and Papp at Storm.
If we ever get Walker Turbo and Saab all fit at the same time it could be great to see!

I don't have any clear memories of Irvine but I do remember when we had O'Connor and Shearer.
Having two real speedsters multiplies the danger (and excitement value) exponentially. Same thing with Addo Carr and Papp at Storm.
If we ever get Walker Turbo and Saab all fit at the same time it could be great to see!
You get high seeing these Eagles fly
Walker Turbo and Saab are Cocaine on the footy field !

It adds a couple of new dimensions to the team they haven’t had in a long time.That’s why I can’t understand some people suggesting Suli should move to the wing upon his return.The game now demands quick wingers
only if there is an injury surely .

Perspective time ...

The 5 Sporting Necessities

Stamina ,Strength Skill , and Spirit the things Your coach can instill in you

SPEED IS A GOD GIVEN GIFT THAT MAKES YOU SUPERIOR ON THE FIELD FROM THE REST
BECAUSE
NO ONE CAN STOP WHAT THEY CANT CATCH

MORE KILLER SPEED HIGHLIGHTS
WARNING.....
THE FASTER YOU GO THE BIGGER THE MEDIOCRE MESS YOU LEAVE BEHIND !

We thought he was a sh#tbox Saab last week but turns out he's a Saab 9.3 aero. No 1 son had his Birthday today, Threw a motza on Manly and won a gazillian, God Bless him , he's a Manly Tragic. ( I trained him.)
I think he was crap defensively cause he had suli on the inside. You can't have a rocket next to an oxe. Now with harper on the inside, who is better at reading the attack, doesn't leave his wingman stranded or in two minds. It's amazing how a couple of changes to a team can make the world of dufference. Thank God for our injuries that forced Des' hand.

I think he was crap defensively cause he had suli on the inside. You can't have a rocket next to an oxe. Now with harper on the inside, who is better at reading the attack, doesn't leave his wingman stranded or in two minds. It's amazing how a couple of changes to a team can make the world of dufference. Thank God for our injuries that forced Des' hand.
I can see your point but there are no excuses for any player missing one on one tackles and previously our all our back line boys missed plenty of those

I think he was crap defensively cause he had suli on the inside.
Suli didn't make his decisions for him, because on Saturday Saab had a stunned mullet look a few times in defence, I like the kid, I think he is overthinking, he just needs to hit the gym put on a few pounds, and learn to hit what's in front of him, he will give away a few penalties and take a few heads off, but thats learning.

Perspective time ...

The 5 Sporting Necessities

Stamina ,Strength Skill , and Spirit the things Your coach can instill in you

SPEED IS A GOD GIVEN GIFT THAT MAKES YOU SUPERIOR ON THE FIELD FROM THE REST
BECAUSE
NO ONE CAN STOP WHAT THEY CANT CATCH

MORE KILLER SPEED HIGHLIGHTS
WARNING.....
THE FASTER YOU GO THE BIGGER THE MEDIOCRE MESS YOU LEAVE BEHIND !
This one is for you Bozo. The great man is actually cracking a smile! The 1976 Sea Eagles:
6D2D7124-F405-42B2-B4C2-40A7B262BC0A.jpeg

@BOZO, this is for you. Yesterday, a winger named Jon Reuben trialed for St George against the Eels. The commentator mentioned that he is well known as a prolific try scorer in the QLD cup - 107 tries in 106 games! I hope he gets an NRL opportunity with St George, but they already have a plethora of outside backs. I think you'll enjoy this video of the speed merchant.

Edit: replaced the original video with a more concise package - Nicho Hynes also features a few times

Last edited:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8