Speed is king

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
You can see the confidence his speed gives the other players when they link to him.

He still needs to work on his hands and defence. Hopefully he can turn that around, but once the team makes the most of his speed we will see a lot more tries from him.

It was nice to watch a comfortable win for a change but our structures are boring as fark to watch and the drop off in intensity is way too much when things don't go our way.

Turbo pushing up through the middle anticipating a fast play the ball off certain forwards has always been his strong point, but lets not get too carried away with the backline tip ons and chiming in element---it still looks like a dated old school structure that will show it's limitations against the better teams that are more defensively composed and not as easily bent through the middle.

It was nice to watch a comfortable win for a change but our structures are boring as fark to watch and the drop off in intensity is way too much when things don't go our way.

Turbo pushing up through the middle anticipating a fast play the ball off certain forwards has always been his strong point, but lets not get too carried away with the backline tip ons and chiming in element---it still looks like a dated old school structure that will show it's limitations against the better teams that are more defensively composed and not as easily bent through the middle.
I disagree. Today we had awesome shape on the left. And it wasn't just here and there, it was every set. I must be watching a different game

I disagree. Today we had awesome shape on the left. And it wasn't just here and there, it was every set. I must be watching a different game
It's not that the shape is not good(teams have a half decent shape right to left as it is most players strong passing and running side) it is that we are overly reliant on the stock standard play and just hit "autoplay" before conducive work is done through the middle at times.

The good thing is having a second ball playing option in Schu who is large enough to keep the defensive line tight on that edge which opens up the second man play either behind him or through his no look pass to a wider option.

It could only be you that could piss on a 36-0 nil victory.

I loved the try with Turbo making the bust with 80m in front of him, Saab just jogging catches up...cuts inside...Turbo half draws Brimson and throws inside to Saab, who changes gears and makes Brimsom look like a fat front rower....just Awesome to see those distance tries that break the oppositions spirit...

I loved the try with Turbo making the bust with 80m in front of him, Saab just jogging catches up...cuts inside...Turbo half draws Brimson and throws inside to Saab, who changes gears and makes Brimsom look like a fat front rower....just Awesome to see those distance tries that break the oppositions spirit...
i preferred the one where harper trapped the grubber kick, took off and as soon as he could he gave the ball to saab.
as soon as saab caught it harpers arms ware raised to celebrate the upcoming try(at 1:52):

You never disappoint.

i preferred the one where harper trapped the grubber kick, took off and as soon as he could he gave the ball to saab.
as soon as saab caught it harpers arms ware raised to celebrate the upcoming try(at 1:52):

Both a sensation....I think it was waiting for a player like Tom who could cash in on Saabs speed....but agree both sensational long distance tries, been waiting for those and now expect more !!

For the older Manly fans it will be like watching a taller version of Ken Irvine with Saab out on our right flank. Put them into open space and watch them go.

It really is a pity that Mongo played the bulk of his career with the Bears and wasn't a Sea Eagle until late. We've got Saab from early in his career and if the Volvo can work out his hands and defense, he'll be a very big and very fast weapon for us provided he stays healthy.

Remember the old match races they used to have every now and then? And no I don't mean late night runs down the Corso..... I would love to see a 100m match race between Saab, Addo-Carr and Xavier Coates. They're currently the top 3 for clocked speed in the NRL this year with JAC at 38.1, Saab at 38.0 and Coates at 37.5 km/h.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7