• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
If the earth is flat, is it quicker to circle the earth by going around or over/ under?

1620098615636.png

Hanoi Jane, little wonder the Vietcong found her so desirable
What a sexy woman Jane was in her prime

She could inspire Soldiers to run through bullets

Maybe Des could do with some one like that to help him lift his troops in the dressing room before the game

The growing list of “firsts” for Perseverance, NASA’s newest six-wheeled robot on the Martian surface, includes converting some of the Red Planet’s thin, carbon dioxide-rich atmosphere into oxygen. A toaster-size, experimental instrument aboard Perseverance called the Mars Oxygen In-Situ Resource Utilization Experiment (MOXIE) accomplished the task. The test took place April 20, the 60th Martian day, or sol, since the mission landed Feb. 18.

While the technology demonstration is just getting started, it could pave the way for science fiction to become science fact – isolating and storing oxygen on Mars to help power rockets that could lift astronauts off the planet’s surface. Such devices also might one day provide breathable air for astronauts themselves.

MOXIE is an exploration technology investigation – as is the Mars Environmental Dynamics Analyzer (MEDA) weather station – and is sponsored by NASA’s Space Technology Mission Directorate (STMD) and Human Exploration and Operations Mission Directorate.

And on Earth day (2014), rover Perseverance took a pic of Earth and it's moon:

PIA17936_fig1_thumb.jpg

Just so you can see how insignificant you all are! (not me though).

The distance between Earth and Mars when Curiosity took the photo was about 99 million miles (160 million kilometers).

Also

This is the first image ever taken of Earth from the surface of a planet beyond the Moon

And on Earth day (2014), rover Perseverance took a pic of Earth and it's moon:

Just so you can see how insignificant you all are! (not me though).

The distance between Earth and Mars when Curiosity took the photo was about 99 million miles (160 million kilometers).

Also

This is the first image ever taken of Earth from the surface of a planet beyond the Moon

Gee, makes the Earth look rather small :confused:
A bit odd considering we are the centre of the Universe, and indeed, its reason for being.

Oh that's the last thing we bloody need a team from another world turning up and joining the NRL! Bad enough having The Storm allowed into the NRL, let alone some another dysfunctional alien team

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4