Souths VS Storm!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
2 things I got from that game -
Souths did not handle the big stage as well as I expected & as Mark posted, have exceptional players in certain positions but very ordinary in others, the kind of weaknesses obvious enough for the good teams to take advantage of.
Storm are absolutely clinical & to beat them, the opposition will need to play perfect footy for the entire 80 minutes.
Oh ...& the 3rd thing I got from that game was another losing footy tab ticket. Even lost my 13+ ticket with Newcastle against a reserve grade Panthers team. Guess its money back today with Wolfman 1st try into Seaeagles 13+.

we all know in this game it takes 1 small moment...

knock on , lazy tackle etc 6 points later with momentum the game changes..

im not saying souths is the team to beat but with inglis and a handful of representative players i wouldnt rule them out just right now...

also i believe that souths are a better team than last year... saying that i think melbourne is the same but the mighty eagles look alot better which is a great thing.

ive noticed that alot of members here dont like souths.... i respect the club especially after what the arl did to them years ago and how they fought back to stay in the comp as one of the original teams that have been around from the start and now been also very competitive...as before they were the whipping boys.

i rather see souths win than any other team if its not Manly

I think their stupid name is the most ridiculous thing in sports worldwide. I would like to propose that on this site Daniel develops a tool which automatically converts the word "storm" to the word "scum."

Thankyou in advance.

panash said:

im not saying souths is the team to beat but with inglis and a handful of representative players i wouldnt rule them out just right now...

also i believe that souths are a better team than last year... saying that i think melbourne is the same but the mighty eagles look alot better which is a great thing.

ive noticed that alot of members here dont like souths.... i respect the club especially after what the arl did to them years ago and how they fought back to stay in the comp as one of the original teams that have been around from the start and now been also very competitive...as before they were the whipping boys.

The ARL did absolutely nothing to souffs.

well whatever it was when they tried to kick them out of the comp
Ralphie said:
panash said:

The ARL did absolutely nothing to souffs.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4