Souths VS Storm!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

MK Eagle

Bencher
Not often a game without the Seaeagles gets me pumped but I see these 2 as the genuine threats to Manly this year, add Roosters on recent form.
Who do you tip & why??
I think the Rabbits will have a point to prove & with the Burgess boys, Reynolds & Inglis leading the way should get there.
Tips & by how much -
for mine Souths by 13 - 18

I don't care. Tipped Storm then changed to Souths when Slater was in doubt. Hope there are no long term suspensions or season ending injuries to come out of the match.

Melbourne losing would be a bonus because their club is riddled with unprincipled News Ltd culture, plus that way Manly will lead the comp when we beat Souths next week.

Agreed MK. Should be a cracker of a game. One of the few downsides to having the draw done in advance is that a game like this, 1 v 2, is not on FTA.

Souths have the advantage in the forwards and Melbourne lost any edge they had in the backs with the withdrawal of Slater. It's always dangerous to tip against Melbourne, but this week I will.
Souths by 14.

ok - so now I hear Slater will play. So now I'm gonna tip a draw.

Clint said:
Agreed MK. Should be a cracker of a game. One of the few downsides to having the draw done in advance is that a game like this, 1 v 2, is not on FTA.

2 v 3 from 2012 so surely this game was likely to b a goodn when the draw was done(and definitely better than Tigers v Dragons ). Unfortunately 9 think the Storm don't rate unless they r playing the Broncos - and GF reply was also on 9. Our game v Storm is Monday night again. Same **** different day / year.

MK Eagle said:
Not often a game without the Seaeagles gets me pumped but I see these 2 as the genuine threats to Manly this year, add Roosters on recent form.
Who do you tip & why??
I think the Rabbits will have a point to prove & with the Burgess boys, Reynolds & Inglis leading the way should get there.
Tips & by how much -
MK , did you see the rabbits last game against the warriors who are last on the ladder with minus 56 points ? The warriors were at their woeful best and the rabbits just managed to escape with a 2 points win. Who ever will replace slater will slot smoothly into the melbourne methodical machine and let the bunnies know that the easter show is over .

I think Souths can win this in a close one 1-12. The scary thing is both teams are not even playing at 100% of their capability atm.

Soutis forwards will break the spine.

the Scum panic when their dummy half forward passes are negated.

Souths by 13+ and Manly to skin them in 2 weeks :D

Bozo is right. If the bunnies played like they did against the warriors, they'll get beaten by 50. Merritt can't defend so the Storm will throw plenty his way. A Storm win. Hopefully many season ending injuries to come out of the game.

If the Storm play like they did against the Tigers and don't get the leg ups from the ref and Souths play like they did against the Roosters the Storm will get beaten by 50, but last starts and previous form count for nothing, it's what happens on the day that counts

BOZO said:
MK Eagle said:
Who do you tip & why??
Tips & by how much -
MK , did you see the rabbits last game against the warriors who are last on the ladder with minus 56 points ? The warriors were at their woeful best and the rabbits just managed to escape with a 2 points win. Who ever will replace slater will slot smoothly into the melbourne methodical machine and let the bunnies know that the easter show is over .
Would have been hard to expect much from the Roosters based on form after their mass fail against the lowly Raiders last week. but 38-0 against a desperate Dogs team showed where they were at imo.
See a similar pattern here though obviously the opposition (Storm) at least have some guts & are 10 fold better.
I do get your point in terms of that, but gunna run a line through that effort.
Souths took a foot of the gas & were only ever in cruise control though I think only few teams would have come home & snatched it from NZ over there after falling behind.
I expect the big Souths fowards led by the Burgess boys to win the battle up front & give Reynolds & Sutton the time & space to get GI/Merrit into the game for some huge plays.

MK, Souths were lucky to win in NZ. They were gifted two tries by the inept warriors, something the Storm won't do. Storm will win tonight through the class of their spine.

Well you can put a line through the Knights. Terrible performance at home against an injury depleted but very gutsy Panthers team.

Fox just aired a full frontal of Crocker :huh:

I am rhocked and outraged that they have failed to feature our 2 Sexiest Man in League, Snake and Matt as well as the God of League, Wolfie :(

Hope my sight returns by 2pm tomorrow !

I'd rather Souths win. Manly play them next. I'd rather Manly play teams who are coming off a win, than a loss.

Souffs are bull****. March premiers as usual. They've had the easiest start to the year with the draw and struggled to some lucky wins against 4 fairly **** teams. Should've lost to Warriors struggled to beat Dogs,Panthers and Sharks. 1 good win in rd 1 over chooks and that's it.

I hope the Storm kick their arse.

That kicking game is insane from the storm.
Sutton moves and passes like a sloth compared to his opposite.
Luckily for the rabbits, Ryles is on the field.:s

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4