Pre-Game Souths V Manly [Round 16, 2024]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
GAME ON! Head over to the Game Thread!

V

14 0
Accor Stadium
22 Jun 2024 07:35 PM

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.

SeaEagleSI1

Reserve Grader
IMG_7532.jpeg

HoldenV8

Journey Man
Seriously ... SERIOUSLY pi$sed at Michael Maguire.

What on earth is Moses doing in that team of his??? What about Cody Walker......HE SHOULD BE THE ONE IN SKY BLUE!!!!! And Koloamatangi while we're at it.

Maguire you effing so-and-so......:punch::punch::punch::punch::punch: :swear::swear::swear::swear::swear:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

OK, now that's off my chest ... I actually do think we can win. Souths are playing well, no doubt ... but they'll be without Strike No.1 Latrell and their pack workhorse Cam Murray.

It won't be an easy night at the old Olympic Stadium though.

SeaEagleRock8

Sea Eagle Lach
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Hunphries cut haha
The odd thing is that Seibold said he would give Sipley and Waddell until the last minute to prove fitness - but if either pulls out now, the replacement has to be Faulao or Paulo? I think that's how it works?
Makes me wonder if we're in line for another left field tactic such as last year's kicking duel!

eaglebuzz

Bencher
The odd thing is that Seibold said he would give Sipley and Waddell until the last minute to prove fitness - but if either pulls out now, the replacement has to be Faulao or Paulo? I think that's how it works?
Makes me wonder if we're in line for another left field tactic such as last year's kicking duel!
It's interesting because if a forward pulls out injured we only have backs as reserves now. I have a feeling we may yet be seeing Humphreys

ALinda

Bencher
Premium Member
Tipping Member
That's about the size of it. If one of them pulls out, a bench forward will have to replace him, and then a replacement back comes onto the bench. Unless as you say Seibs pulls out a left field tactic.

Nordburg

First Grader
Strange that the 18&19 are outside backs and the only players that haven’t been in doubt all week are the selected outside backs

HK_Eagle

First Grader
Premium Member
Hate to say it but after Toms decision to play SOO this year before his injury I’m pretty sure he is going to do what’s best for him and not the team.
I’m pretty sure Tom, like just about every contemporary player, does what is best for them in the end. It’s a reflection of the time. He has a much more likeable persona than many, but he is still a product of his time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
14 11 3 103 26
14 10 4 118 24
14 10 4 78 24
15 9 6 161 20
14 8 6 60 20
14 7 7 63 18
14 7 7 37 18
15 8 7 -8 18