Souths next week

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

DSM5

First Grader
Just seen Souths get smashed by the Bongoes.  They offered very little other than Merritt.  Seems that Sutton can be put off his game quite easily by swarming in on him.  They missed Luke, Taylor and Burgess  so will be a different and harder team for us to beat.  I hope we've got the plan worked out.

1.Farrar
2.Robertson
3.Lyon
4.Matai
5.T-Rex
6.Foran
7.Hodkinson
8.King
9.Ballin
10.Perry
11.Watmough
12.Rodney
13.Stewart
Res
14.Kite
15.Cross
16.Rose
17.Galauvo

I thought Choc was 4 weeks and Lyon still 1-2 off...
who knows.  Bunnies will be dangerous, at least we'll be at home.

what about whare ..
surely his efforts for us in the past weeks should atleast reward him with a bench spot ..
he is full of energy tries hard..
we need that ,,the especially in the last 20 minms of matches..

PONTIAN SEA EAGLE link said:
So we get all our players back do we???.

a post from a mate on FB
Choc said last night at the post match function
that both he and Lyon will be back next week against Souths
add Matai to that as well, so next weeks team is gonna have a different feel about it

In this game I'd think long and hard about replacing Big T for Whare or Hoppa Jnr.  We need a speedy winger to chase down Merritt.  He and Champion are match winners.

DSM5 link said:
In this game I'd think long and hard about replacing Big T for Whare or Hoppa Jnr.  We need a speedy winger to chase down Merritt.  He and Champion are match winners.
I hope Des thinks along the same lines, maybe if Watmough still isn't ready then shift Williams to the bench and Hoppa to the wing?

whare should get the nod.the problem with williams is not that he is so bad but that he plays so far short of his potential.

you only have to look at uate to see what a bloke of his size should be able to do.what a player he is.

williams is a horrible centre and an adequate winger.whare is the future.

BErKeLEy_eAgLe link said:
[quote author=PONTIAN SEA EAGLE link=topic=183583.msg266486#msg266486 date=1276430091]
So we get all our players back do we???.

a post from a mate on FB
Choc said last night at the post match function
that both he and Lyon will be back next week against Souths
add Matai to that as well, so next weeks team is gonna have a different feel about it
[/quote]
Thanks BE i hope this is true.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7