Souths are offer Braith Anasta $3.5m over 5 years

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Manly4Ever

Reserve Grader
Did I hear this correctly? Souths have lost the plot! $700,000 per season with the current salary cap is a joke. Do they expect to build a quality team when they are spending 20% on one player.

WOULD be strange when ypu consider anti tamperring laws are still in effect !!!

They could probably say that the club will pay him 450-500, and we have a company wanting to hire you for 250 per year to sell real estate or something in redfern.

They could probably say that the club will pay him 450-500, and we have a company wanting to hire you for 250 per year to sell real estate or something in redfern.

mmm 250k per year to sell real estate in redfern!!!!

doggys are offereing him 300k i would want double that to play for souths, quote from Braith on Telly last night
"George(piggins) would love me to play for souths, but its not up to george, ill do what i want to do" he didnt sound the least bit interested in playing for the rabbits.

Eagles should offer him 350 and get him here.

I saw that too. Manly players ARE in contention & on the way up. I believe Beaver & Braith get on like a house on fire, so it could look VERY positive for Braith. I also hear he likes surfing.

I have a feeeling Anasta and Piggins don't get on too well. Who says "It's my life, not his, I'll do what I want to do" or words to that effect in regards to a close relative?

[quote author=Ryan]

mmm 250k per year to sell real estate in redfern!!!!

doggys are offereing him 300k i would want double that to play for souths, quote from Braith on Telly last night
"George(piggins) would love me to play for souths, but its not up to george, ill do what i want to do" he didnt sound the least bit interested in playing for the rabbits.

Eagles should offer him 350 and get him here.
[/quote]

No thanks, we've got enough second rowers.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4