• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
we always fall apart when the opposition uses a lolly to ball tamper, 3rd time in the last 5 years.

we should have mandatory tampering at state level

much better start today.

Hopefully someone can get de Cock out quickly as he has proven a big pain in the arse

I just saw the score....

er... Isn't declaring for 259 a bit low?

edit: ahh don't worry. Just read that the cheating **** of a captain, who unfortunately scored a century, decided to declare once he found out that Warner couldn't open the batting for time spent off the field.

When was the last time Aust won a coin toss? Smith seems to be the unluckiest capt we've had in years (coin toss wise)

Last edited:
^lol

Aust need 127 to win a test match!

Can they do it? It'd be nice to have a win.

warner run out for 47!!

sheesh, is it just me or has the running between wickets become worse by aust recently? All aspects?

Maybe renshaw should have run on through.

renshaw 12 from 61
warner 47 from 51

Man Renshaw is reminding me of Chris Tavare. Hope he remains not out but you need to score some runs son. Open the shoulders and get the job done.

stayed up to watch it.....

T'was getting harder to stay awake when the clock ticked over past midnight.

Didn't realise how little first class cricket renshaw had played.

Stayed focused....so I thought he hung together pretty well.

warner run out for 47!!

sheesh, is it just me or has the running between wickets become worse by aust recently? All aspects?

Maybe renshaw should have run on through.

renshaw 12 from 61
warner 47 from 51

I would prefer the guy who values his wicket stay at the crease and knock off the target of less than 100 over the more than 4 sessions remaining.

Also the more time in the middle the better for a 20 year old debutante.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6