• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Danny weidler has just announced a scoop on the today show- Russell Crowe to sell souffs next year!

And here is a link to the news.
http://m.smh.com.au/rugby-league/league-news/crowe-selling-up-at-south-sydney-20121118-29ju3.html

"According to Weidler, Crowe is confident that South Sydney are are in good shape and he feels that his job is done.".....so the job was to not win a premiership then?

Maybe Anthony mundane is going to buy them. That would be a normal weirder fantasy story.

Anyway who does rusty think will buy the club ? I can't see a lot of people lining up to throw money into a loss making venture like that.

Maybe Danielle will get the bunnies in the divorce settlement.

Maybe the channel nine commentary team will buy them to keep the love affair going.

Chip and Chase said:
Maybe Anthony mundane is going to buy them. That would be a normal weirder fantasy story.

Anyway who does rusty think will buy the club ? I can't see a lot of people lining up to throw money into a loss making venture like that.

Maybe Danielle will get the bunnies in the divorce settlement.

Maybe playing wise they lose, but from memory they are one of the few clubs that now run at a profit.

It'll be interesting to see how they go attracting the big name players now.

Wait a minute....

Where's the:

"Owners forced sell off of souths! Divorce proceedings force (new zealand born) crowe to sell off profitable football club. Board room in disarray and players worried about guaranteed payments. Many looking at new clubs as a priority!!!"

headline?

globaleagle said:
Wait a minute....

Where's the:

"Owners forced sell off of souths! Divorce proceedings force (new zealand born) crowe to sell off profitable football club. Board room in disarray and players worried about guaranteed payments. Many looking at new clubs as a priority!!!"

headline?

Now come on GE. Your talking about "the pride of the league". "When Souths are doing well then rugby league is doing well".
The symbol of hope and goodness for all the battlers out there.
Not some rich spoilt silver spoon brigade that everyone hates anyway because they just buy all their success. Really, some common sense please GE !!!

Maybe Florimo and the Bears should make an offer to buy and get back in the NRL that way. Sort of a corporate takeover. ;)

mozgrame said:
Maybe Florimo and the Bears should make an offer to buy and get back in the NRL that way. Sort of a corporate takeover. ;)

If you thought the Northern Eagles was a disaster how catastrophic would the Northern Rabbits be. One pack of losers taking over another pack of losers.

mickqld said:
mozgrame said:

If you thought the Northern Eagles was a disaster how catastrophic would the Northern Rabbits be. One pack of losers taking over another pack of losers.

Now, that's in Redfern right?? LOL

mickqld said:
globaleagle said:
Wait a minute....

Where's the:

headline?

Now come on GE. Your talking about "the pride of the league". "When Souths are doing well then rugby league is doing well".
The symbol of hope and goodness for all the battlers out there.
Not some rich spoilt silver spoon brigade that everyone hates anyway because they just buy all their success. Really, some common sense please GE !!!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

What was I thinking?

Sorry, carry on.

Seems like Piggins was right in his opposition to Crowe and private ownership.
Wouldn't it be karma is Piggins bought the club back for the community.

Maybe we should all pool our resources and buy Souths. Then shut it down and push for a CQ team so I can drive five minutes to watch the mighty Eagles play once a year. :)

mickqld said:

Just remember what a bear does in the woods. And then think about how a rabbit can help the bear with that. Perfect match.

Jatz Crackers said:
mickqld said:

Just remember what a bear does in the woods. And then think about how a rabbit can help the bear with that. Perfect match.

Yeah, watch the Bear **** on the Rabbit.

Jatz Crackers said:
mickqld said:

Thank you Eddie Murphy

mozgrame said:

When you think of the fact that Norths are their NSW Cup team, that's not too far off the mark.

The Who said:
Seems like Piggins was right in his opposition to Crowe and private ownership.
Wouldn't it be karma is Piggins bought the club back for the community.

I wouldn't be surprised if some of this has to do with Piggins' stubbornness to return to the fold this year. I bet he comes crawling back.

Souffs will be fine. Some other superstar will come in and help. I heard Oprah is looking for a new charity to help out.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4