Souffs game

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
All this talk of revenge makes me LAUGH!!!

If beating us in Round 2 makes Souffs fans feel satisfied that they have any sort of revenge on us after we knocked them out of a GF qualifier they were expecting to win all year AND leading 14-0, they are even more pathetic than I thought!

NRL round two late mail

March 13, 2014 - 4:32PM
Michael Carayannis
Rugby League Writer

Manly co-captain Jason King is expected to play his first NRL game since April 26 as he makes his comeback from a shoulder reconstruction. King, who played just four games last year, was due to return last week but was ruled out with the ongoing shoulder problem. Winger David Williams (knee) will start on the wing while Manly’s opponents South Sydney should be unchanged, although Chris McQueen remains in doubt with an ankle injury.

Click here to read the rest of the article with the non-Manly content.

You are writing us off too easily. We are the ones with something to prove after handing Storm the points last week. We have the edge mentally on them after the greatest win of last year. On paper they look too good but games aren't won on paper. Go Manly!!

That's true Clint but you don't win a tipping comp for arguments sake on more emotion. Manly don't win all their games and the trick is to,know which ones they may lose. And wow, if you can do that with the who comp you are a winner.

Townsville Eagle said:
That's true Clint but you don't win a tipping comp for arguments sake on more emotion. Manly don't win all their games and the trick is to,know which ones they may lose. And wow, if you can do that with the who comp you are a winner.

Tipping Manly every week hasn't served me too badly the last couple of years TE. ;)

Clint said:
Townsville Eagle said:

Tipping Manly every week hasn't served me too badly the last couple of years TE. ;)

Please believe me when I say that is very good news indeed as I love a manly win. Hope you have a good year Clint.

Townsville Eagle said:
Clint said:
Townsville Eagle said:

Please believe me when I say that is very good news indeed as I love a manly win. Hope you have a good year Clint.

Lol - all good TE. You too mate.

ManlyBacker said:
You are writing us off too easily. We are the ones with something to prove after handing Storm the points last week. We have the edge mentally on them after the greatest win of last year. On paper they look too good but games aren't won on paper. Go Manly!!

What I said. Great stuff Manly!!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4