• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
If they had played this week like they did against Canterbury last week, the Warriors wouldn't have touched them.

And if Manly had put on tonight's performance (at least the first 55 minutes or so) last week, Canterbury could have put 30-40 points on them.

Strange game indeed.

If they had played this week like they did against Canterbury last week, the Warriors wouldn't have touched them.

And if Manly had put on tonight's performance (at least the first 55 minutes or so) last week, Canterbury could have put 30-40 points on them.

Strange game indeed.

I think we've actually turned into Souffs. Talking ourselves up then playing like ****. Getting behind in games by big margins and then playing touch footy to try and win. I'm scared.... :s

I think we've actually turned into Souffs. Talking ourselves up then playing like ****. Getting behind in games by big margins and then playing touch footy to try and win. I'm scared.... :s

I was burning up watching that first half! was so down on the team, clapped once when we scored just before the break. Put my hands over my eyes when they scored straight away in the 2nd half.

Then went bloody mental when we won and was very sorry for doubting them. Great to get the 2 points and just hope they build on it now.

I was burning up watching that first half! was so down on the team, clapped once when we scored just before the break. Put my hands over my eyes when they scored straight away in the 2nd half.

Then went bloody mental when we won and was very sorry for doubting them. Great to get the 2 points and just hope they build on it now.

mickqld said:
I think we've actually turned into Souffs. Talking ourselves up then playing like s**t. Getting behind in games by big margins and then playing touch footy to try and win. I'm scared.... :s

I think you are a constant buzzkill with your never ending negativity. Just saying.

mickqld said:
I think we've actually turned into Souffs. Talking ourselves up then playing like s**t. Getting behind in games by big margins and then playing touch footy to try and win. I'm scared.... :s

I think you are a constant buzzkill with your never ending negativity. Just saying.

eagleE said:
Felt better after a loss last week to the dogs then a win this week. Amazes me how we can go 40 minutes without scoring.

39 minutes :-D

eagleE said:
Felt better after a loss last week to the dogs then a win this week. Amazes me how we can go 40 minutes without scoring.

39 minutes :-D

Enjoyed the game for what it was - lacklustre attitude with no direct running against a hungrier team who had the game by the scruff of the neck. Obviously copped a rocket & rode thier own luck to victory in a stirring 2nd half comeback. This is a performance that would have fallen short against many sides & tbh, Warriors lost it as much as we won it. Exciting game though & just happy to get the win, despite being an ugly performance for 65 minutes........

Enjoyed the game for what it was - lacklustre attitude with no direct running against a hungrier team who had the game by the scruff of the neck. Obviously copped a rocket & rode thier own luck to victory in a stirring 2nd half comeback. This is a performance that would have fallen short against many sides & tbh, Warriors lost it as much as we won it. Exciting game though & just happy to get the win, despite being an ugly performance for 65 minutes........

guys, we got there, 2 points or nearly season over!! No Brett!! behind at half time, no, not the greatest but they won and that's all that matters!!

guys, we got there, 2 points or nearly season over!! No Brett!! behind at half time, no, not the greatest but they won and that's all that matters!!

Last fifteen minutes was great but we've got to play well over the eighty minutes to be a chance this year and our defense has got to improve. We're not going to be able to run down teams every week if we give them a big start. Hopefully this match will act as a wake up call.

Last fifteen minutes was great but we've got to play well over the eighty minutes to be a chance this year and our defense has got to improve. We're not going to be able to run down teams every week if we give them a big start. Hopefully this match will act as a wake up call.

I want to quote Elvis too!
"a little less talk, a little more action"

I want to quote Elvis too!
"a little less talk, a little more action"

Members online

No members online now.
Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4