Sorry AE it's my fault manly lost

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

byso

First Grader

Occasionally I bet some hard earned on Manly winning. Each time I’ve done my cash.

Well the $2.15 price was to tempting and I put $40 on the win.

and................. Manly Lost!

If only they could hold the ball I may have had my first win betting on Manly to win!

Never the less, sorry AE! :eek:(
<span class='smallblacktext'>[ Edited ]</span>

I must admit too the same, and whilst it was a bad loss, buy 26 points to last place, did anyone notice that we didn't really look all that bad???? Some freak tries and a heavy disliking by tim mander at times put us out of the game, but still, not enough to be beaten. Our attack lacks a lot of fluencey, something that has been a problem over the first 3 weeks but last night we hit defence up too the task.

Actually Byso I'll take the blame - it was the first time this season that I've seen them play (even if it was venturing to the pub to watch it delayed on Fax). Your betting habits had nothing to do with it.

Byso - you need a better bookie. I got $2.40. If any one can afford to throw 87cents my way I could buy some catfood as I will be getting hungry by about Wednesday. This weekend has been one of the ugliest in memory.

I must admit too the same, and whilst it was a bad loss, buy 26 points to last place, did anyone notice that we didn't really look all that bad???? Some freak tries and a heavy disliking by tim mander at times put us out of the game, but still, not enough to be beaten. Our attack lacks a lot of fluencey, something that has been a problem over the first 3 weeks but last night we hit defence up too the task.

I thought we were awful and looked it all round in every single aspect of the game. We didn't really threaten at all in attack,handling was woeful,defence was OK at best and discipline was diablolical

i blame you all. drove all the way to wollongong to see that. Thanks alot guys.

lol jk

I thought we were awful and looked it all round in every single aspect of the game. We didn't really threaten at all in attack,handling was woeful,defence was OK at best and discipline was diablolical

Yep, that's what I saw too. Monaghan passing to Watmough on the last tackle on the half way line set the tone. Dumb, dumb, dumb footy.

So it's not all my fault.............it's all of us.....hehe

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4