Sooking is costing us

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Parra do this well, they fight to get on elbows and knees then get up really quick and play the ball and they don't look back when the ref does't give the 6 again,

This is one of the most astounding observations I have seen on this site!
Parra are the undisputed kings of throwing their arms in the air at the ref after every second tackle.

Your point is still valid but the comparison is dubious.

Sorry I should have been more specific. If you notice it is never the actual parra player that is in the process of playing the ball that is complaining though, it is all the others like Gutho. To me that is ok, I am only annoyed when the actual player playing the ball gets up slowly & complaining. I don't care if they complain about things when we aren't on the attack, I'm only talking about it when its stifling our attack.

This thread has truly been proven correct tonight.

Milking, sooking, looking at the ref........just play footy guys.

Has directly cost us a try tonight when DCE tried to milk a penalty and got overturned.
AFB then getting stripped by Moylan.

Annoying, and clearly not a beneficial tactic.

This thread has truly been proven correct tonight.

Milking, sooking, looking at the ref........just play footy guys.

Has directly cost us a try tonight when DCE tried to milk a penalty and got overturned.
AFB then getting stripped by Moylan.

Annoying, and clearly not a beneficial tactic.

Is a moot point as far as the result goes but that call against DCE was...wow?

How many times in a match does that happen and....nothing, play on.
If the ref hadn’t called a penalty for them laying in the ruck and we played on would the touchie have still called out for the penalty?

Does anyone here know why the referee always takes what the touchie says as gospel?
Surely the ref saw DCE push the marker -and thought nothing of it - but when the touchie flags it, it’s penalty worthy.

Yes, we should be better after these tough calls but they’re huge swings in momentum/field position etc.

Constantly appealing to the ref for penalties is a sign of fatigue & not focusing on just playing, but instead looking for reasons to continually stop or slow down play & getting shortcuts to scoring points.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6