• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
No Mannah please, the guy has about 2 offloads in 7 years. Not saying that I expect him to throw the ball around willy-nilly, but that's an indication of the all-round skills he possesses (ie none).

Crusher_Cleal said:
No Mannah please, the guy has about 2 offloads in 7 years. Not saying that I expect him to throw the ball around willy-nilly, but that's an indication of the all-round skills he possesses (ie none).

I agree but of the two parra games ive watched he's the only bloke busting his arse trying to make metres. He seems to be bending the line with every hit up.

We need power. We're never going to beat qld with skill.

794599-dt-sport-art-origin-teams.jpg

mickqld said:
Napper said:
WHEN ARE THE ORIGIN TEAMS ANNOUNCED?????

Isn't it usually halftime next monday nights game.

So, does this mean that T Rex could be picked even if he hasn't had a game for seven matches, and he would then miss the Easts' clash?
If so, that length of suspension really was designed to hurt us, wasn't it?

I will bang my head against a brick wall for 80 minutes if Cat Creagh every plays origin again!!

mickqld said:
Napper said:
WHEN ARE THE ORIGIN TEAMS ANNOUNCED?????

Isn't it usually halftime next monday nights game.

Nope, NSW Sunday evening, Qld Tuesday.

NSW was Monday 1/2 time a while ago, but that was ridiculous and Didn't last long.

Imagine playing in that game and being told at half time you were in the Origin team? Nobody would be able to concentrate.

Disco said:
Okay so i have finally come to a conclusion on my side

1. Stewart - Dugan is a great player but Stewarts defense and organisational qualities are key
2. Hayne - Out of form, but an Origin player
3. Jennings - Likewise with Hayne, put him outside Carney and watch him go
4. Lawrence - Probably lucky that that there is a lack of competition in the centres atm)
5. Uate - Obviously
6. Carney - Best half NSW has, despite the fact he is a grub
7. Pearce - Deserves his place
8. Gallen - Thank god he wasn't ruled out
9. Farah - never rated Ennis personally
10. Mannah - Soak up the pressure early and provide quick play the balls
11. Lewis - Obviously
12. Watmough - steps up for the blues
13. G Stewart - Second best forward NSW have

14. Bird - Proven SOO player
15. T-Rex - Unleash Hell son
16. Tamou - See above
17. Tariq Sims - See above

18. Hinchcliffe

- All this utility talk is garbage, if they are not one of the best 17 in NSW dont pick em, Lewis, T-Rex, G Bid and G Stewart all offer versitility

- Impact players off the bench, imagine Tamou, Williams and Sims coming on after 20!

- None of Hayne, Lawrence and Jennings are in the best form but Jennings and Hayne have proven what they can do and Lawrence beats out a poor field (Morris boys are not SOO material)

- Mannah just edged Merrin imo, but wouldnt argue the other way around

GO NSW!

Great team Disco, let's hope it's not only the Telegraph hacks that trawl this site.

Doesn't matter what side we pick we will get smashed (again) by this slick QLD side who is largely unchanged and has been the same for 5 or 6 years. Sadly Queensland 3-0!!

Disco said:
Okay so i have finally come to a conclusion on my side

1. Stewart - Dugan is a great player but Stewarts defense and organisational qualities are key
2. Hayne - Out of form, but an Origin player
3. Jennings - Likewise with Hayne, put him outside Carney and watch him go
4. Lawrence - Probably lucky that that there is a lack of competition in the centres atm)
5. Uate - Obviously
6. Carney - Best half NSW has, despite the fact he is a grub
7. Pearce - Deserves his place
8. Gallen - Thank god he wasn't ruled out
9. Farah - never rated Ennis personally
10. Mannah - Soak up the pressure early and provide quick play the balls
11. Lewis - Obviously
12. Watmough - steps up for the blues
13. G Stewart - Second best forward NSW have

14. Bird - Proven SOO player
15. T-Rex - Unleash Hell son
16. Tamou - See above
17. Tariq Sims - See above

18. Hinchcliffe

- All this utility talk is garbage, if they are not one of the best 17 in NSW dont pick em, Lewis, T-Rex, G Bid and G Stewart all offer versitility

- Impact players off the bench, imagine Tamou, Williams and Sims coming on after 20!

- None of Hayne, Lawrence and Jennings are in the best form but Jennings and Hayne have proven what they can do and Lawrence beats out a poor field (Morris boys are not SOO material)

- Mannah just edged Merrin imo, but wouldnt argue the other way around

GO NSW!

I also really like this team Disco, my only concern is Hayne. He's obviously a great athlete and can turn a game but I don't think he's mentally strong enough nowadays to guarantee a full blooded performance....I'm not 100% sure who I'd have in his place - all I know is I'd rather see someone who plays with a little more urgency and a little less ego.

Thats my team to ! except i would not have Tim Mannah and to be honest wouldnt know who to replace him with unless start with Tamou and bring another prop onto the bench, Woods perhaps im not sure.

The Farrah and Ennis debate who will get the nod , my opinion is farrah is the more skillfull player by far and ennis the better defender which to go with.

as a qlder i'm loving all the support for that turncoat lemon of a player Tamou.

NSW seem to have a new 'flavour' every year, looks as tho its Tamou this year. i bet he's the scapegoat!

Haz88 said:
Thats my team to ! except i would not have Tim Mannah and to be honest wouldnt know who to replace him with unless start with Tamou and bring another prop onto the bench, Woods perhaps im not sure.

The Farrah and Ennis debate who will get the nod , my opinion is farrah is the more skillfull player by far and ennis the better defender which to go with.
I'm with you on Mannah though does usually have a speedy play the ball.
My longshot though @ 1000/1 would be bring in Tamou to start with Fifita from the Sharks off the bench.
Yeh I know I'll get crucified for the call, but this bloke has massive ability & plenty more than shown atm with the Sharks.
Btw - realise this wont happen but believe Fifita is legit impact with size, skill & aggression ideal for SOO footy though still quite raw.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6