SOO, Jake, DCE, general discussion

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Di

Don't think there was to many punches thrown after the headlock , iwas happy with both Gagai and Burton going to the bin Burton knocked Ponga down then chased after Gagai so he wasn't totally innocent
Watch the replay. Gagai runs at least 10 metres to go after Burton. It was a massive overreaction by Gagai. Ponga thought it was accidental, that’s why he didn’t go after Burton. If you watch it in slo-mo there was five punches thrown by Gagai while Burton was in a choke hold by that cat Tina. Look at the pic below. This was the fifth one that Gagai is about to throw.
It was a dog act. Tina had already tried to take Burtons head off. That was what the bruised cheek was from, not as that moron Mat Thompson was saying from a Gagai punch.

DC53EFE7-E1C8-46CD-BBC3-AA89D5747B36.png

Albanese wants to take SOO to the Pacific nations. Thoughts. Or should I get @Woodsie to do a poll?

Bringing NRL to Pacific Islands a 'very welcome initiative' - Sky News Australia

Prime Minister Anthony Albanese has revealed he's in talks with the NRL about bringing State of Origin to the Pacific Islands.

The PM is in Fiji for the Pacific Island Forum, where he hosted a dinner for leaders on Wednesday night - which included a viewing of the third State of Origin match.

At a press conference from Suva on Thursday, Mr Albanese said taking the competition on the road to our Pacific neighbours would be "a very welcome initiative".

Try running the country first. The NRL is too complex for a politician

On the contrary...it is very much part of running the country. Australia is in a geopolitical battle with China for influence in the Pacific Islands, and rugby league is one card that China cannot play.

Whether it is good for the NRL of course is a separate issue. But it's worth having the discussion.

Albanese wants to take SOO to the Pacific nations. Thoughts. Or should I get @Woodsie to do a poll?

Bringing NRL to Pacific Islands a 'very welcome initiative' - Sky News Australia

Prime Minister Anthony Albanese has revealed he's in talks with the NRL about bringing State of Origin to the Pacific Islands.

The PM is in Fiji for the Pacific Island Forum, where he hosted a dinner for leaders on Wednesday night - which included a viewing of the third State of Origin match.

At a press conference from Suva on Thursday, Mr Albanese said taking the competition on the road to our Pacific neighbours would be "a very welcome initiative".
What a visionary, Albo is.
He’ll win Pacific nations over with Rugba League. ;)

True.
Maybe Fittler should step down after last night’s bad trip?
It seems being a barefoot investor & dancing in the moonlight are at odds with a brutal Origin game.
Are you hip to my jive? Can you dig what I’m laying down?
Fittler should just fu<k off full stop! The way he walks around & struts with his hand in his pockets he must think he's class personified lololol, like he's some kind of royalty. Fu<ken twat! Johns is even worse.....illiterate twat & an embarrassment to the Immortal status he's been given. The clever selectors lolol......useless pri<ks.

"Some team is going to come out and want it a bit more than the other. It needs to be us," Fittler said.

"It will be. I've seen the way they have trained - I just can't see any other result."

Er, yeah Freddy, what could possibly go wrong in saying that, lol.

Well Freddy, do you see it now?

Here's a few of Turbo's Origin meat pies to keep you satisfied. No better sight in modern Origin than to see the great Turbo streaking away!

No better sight to see Terrific Turbo in his legendary Maroon Manly Jersey

1657831874758.png

There is not a big enough stadium tbh. Png stadium holds 18k,Samoa 12k and Fiji about the same.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8