SOO, Jake, DCE, general discussion

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

HK_Eagle

First Grader
Premium Member
What a joke. Officials keep telling us they can’t rule on forward passes but somehow could tell API was offside there. Good grief!

wombatgc

KT 623
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Wasn't that technically a shepherd from Grant?
He ran to the left and then ran back behind the guy who played the ball and then put in a kick after he ran back behind the player?
I couldn’t hear too much because of Johns’ love affair with Grant. But yeah, good point .
That stupid bloody camera angle pissing me off again.
‘And Matt Thompson, garbage commentator.

HK_Eagle

First Grader
Premium Member
For all the great runs big bird still has a clanger or 2 in his game!
I’m still trying to work out how he got in. It seemed like such a negative cynical selection to me. It’s almost like Freddy read the press about the value of tall wingers and panicked having JAC there.

The '47ers

When Eagles are silent Parrots begin to chatter
I’m still trying to work out how he got in. It seemed like such a negative cynical selection to me. It’s almost like Freddy read the press about the value of tall wingers and panicked having JAC there.
Being a Rooster would help

HK_Eagle

First Grader
Premium Member
Toopoo has been absolute garbage this game. We have them pinged on their 10 on the last, DCE kicks and Toopoo let’s it bounce to let Qld off. So pi$$ed off with his performance tonight.

HK_Eagle

First Grader
Premium Member
NSW play stupid and fall apart every time. No composure and no smarts. We let Qld dictate the story and believe it. Stand up and say no. I’m tired of this pi$$ weak attitude. Stop letting manufactured story lines dictate the game. Qld are relying on the myth and we are allowing it. Believe in yourselves and ignore the garbage going on. Now is the time to put the myths to bed, NSW.

HK_Eagle

First Grader
Premium Member
Qld play with greater footy smarts. Cleary missing all game. His halves partner even worse. Tedesco has carried this team again.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
13 10 3 97 24
14 10 4 118 22
14 10 4 78 22
13 8 5 66 20
14 8 6 143 18
13 7 6 81 18
13 7 6 -55 18
14 7 6 42 17
14 7 7 37 16