SoO Game 2

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I think Burton would be next in line after Hynes / Luai
Possibly, I think the injuries may make it easier for Freddy to pick a team. If Cook isn't recalled to the bench, I think Burton would be the best no. 14 option - covers halves, centre & big enough to be a running forward.

Difficult one... in theory hynes deserves a shot at #7 however going to suncorp with the series on the line with a rookie halves combo is a recipe for desaster imo.

Therefore i think it would be smart to get the old band back together which would also unlock some of our other players

1. Tedesco

2. Fox

3. Latrell

4. Turbo

5. To'o

6. Walker

7. Reynolds

8. Haas

9. Cook

10. Paulo

11. Martin

12. Frizell

13. Murray

14. Api

15. Yeo

16. Young/keoumatangai

17. Pangai/safiti

Possibly, I think the injuries may make it easier for Freddy to pick a team. If Cook isn't recalled to the bench, I think Burton would be the best no. 14 option - covers halves, centre & big enough to be a running forward.
Agree. Plus there’s his big bloody boot. That’d come in handy.

Given Freddy's high praise of Hynes on WWOS, I think he is a certainty to be selected as no. 7 (barring injuries, of course)

The nsw players should all go on strike until they change that God awful jersey they ran around in.

ugh. And I don't use ugh's lightly! That's one dead set fuggo.

RCG is listed to play for the Eels this week. If he makes a successful comeback, I wonder if he will be selected for Game Two? If he had have been available, I think he would have been an automatic selection for Game One.

Mitchell is not listed for Souths, but I presume he only has to prove his fitness to be selected for Game Two.

I think what's annoying to me is the way some of the pundits are attacking fans for saying Tedesco should be dropped. Especially those like Joey. Even Meninga coming out.

Now Meninga.....who remembers in 06 when they lost Game 1? He got Lockyer, and I think it was Price and Civinoceva, and said you either aim up in Game 2 or your origin careers are over? This is Lockyer in his prime, yet questioning Tedesco who is certainly been a great player, but is on the slide....that's unacceptable!

Short memories!

The nsw players should all go on strike until they change that God awful jersey they ran around in.

ugh. And I don't use ugh's lightly! That's one dead set fuggo.
Keep Changing your NSW teams players , Jersey , socks and underpants feathered friend
But The Blues can never emulate the Legendary Maroons Resilient Blueprint Winning DNA

QUEENSLANDER !!!
NRL news, DCE lifts lid on 'worst team ever' Origin clap back

I think the make up of the halves will depend a lot on whether Mitchell is fit to play. This would increase Walker's chances of replacing Luai. However, if Crichton is left centre, maybe Luai will be retained.

Reynolds at #7 , Walker at #6 or the Blues are screwed. Let's see if Alexander and Fittler have the balls to make the tough decision.
As a Qlder this combo scares me the most. Luckily Freddie is an idiot and will fark it up as usual.

Rumour that Lachlan Croker will be a bolter at hooker for game 2.
Freddy luvs his toughness and endurance.

Last edited:
How good would it be if Turbo called Freddy today and said sorry Freddy I need to focus on getting Manly my club team into the top 4 this year. You need to pick Campbell Graham ahead of me for the rest of the series. I’ll be ready next year.

Severe blow if Cody Walker injured, I honestly think that if he and Adam Reynolds are not the halves then the Blues are toast no matter who else is there. No knock against Luai who I thought had a reasonable game in SOO 1, but we just need Walker and Reynolds for this one. Hard Heads to the fore. We try to win SOO 2 at Suncorp using a rookie half like Hynes or an almost-rookie like Moses, we're just toast.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4