SoO Game 2

TagMonster

Reserve Grader
My honest hope is that all Manly players get dropped from both NSW and QLD. Sadly that won't happen 🤷

After watching that game and thinking about it here's my thoughts on the lineup for NSW Game 2:

1. Dylan Edwards
2. Brian To'o
3. Latrell Mitchell
4. Tom Trbojevic
5. Josh Addo-Carr
6. Nico Hynes
7. Nathan Cleary
8. Jake Trbojevic
9. Damian Cook
10. Payne Hass
11. Liam Martin
12. Hudson Young
13. Cam Murray

14. Api Koroisau
15. Isaah Yeo
16. Daniel Saifiti
17. Junior Paulo

18. Stephen Crichton

Honestly, Teddy was useless and stalled every attack all game. Luia has had plenty of chances and fails to deliver unless the team is rolling over the top with easy. He's a flat track bully. Give Nico a chance. Otherwise, I think having Martin and Young as solid all round 80m second rowers means they props can rotate to stay fresh. I also like the combo of Cook and Murray getting the roll through the middle early with Api and Yeo coming on later to ball play around tired forwards.

Anyway, none of this will happen and they will likely stick with the same ****. So long as Turbo(s) and DCE are healthy after who really cares right 😅

1. Tedesco
2. To'o
3. Turbo
4. Latrell
5. Addo Carr
6. Hynes
7. Cleary
8. Jurbo
9. Cook
10. Haas
11. Kalamatangi
12. Martin
13. Yeo

14. Ray Stone
15. Api
16. Paolo
17. Murray

Keep setting up your NSW blues teams feathered friends

And the Magnificent Maroons will keep knocking them down

QUEENSLANDER !!!

DCE the Great Maroon Skipper leading another State of origin Slaughter
1685794161208.png

Keep setting up your NSW blues teams feathered friends

And the Magnificent Maroons will keep knocking them down

QUEENSLANDER !!!

DCE the Great Maroon Skipper leading another State of origin Slaughter
View attachment 23979
To be completely honest, I'd be 1000% happy for Manly to win the Comp once every 3 years in exchange for NSW losing literally every single game in every series forever 👍

My honest hope is that all Manly players get dropped from both NSW and QLD. Sadly that won't happen 🤷

After watching that game and thinking about it here's my thoughts on the lineup for NSW Game 2:

1. Dylan Edwards
2. Brian To'o
3. Latrell Mitchell
4. Tom Trbojevic
5. Josh Addo-Carr
6. Nico Hynes
7. Nathan Cleary
8. Jake Trbojevic
9. Damian Cook
10. Payne Hass
11. Liam Martin
12. Hudson Young
13. Cam Murray

14. Api Koroisau
15. Isaah Yeo
16. Daniel Saifiti
17. Junior Paulo

18. Stephen Crichton

Honestly, Teddy was useless and stalled every attack all game. Luia has had plenty of chances and fails to deliver unless the team is rolling over the top with easy. He's a flat track bully. Give Nico a chance. Otherwise, I think having Martin and Young as solid all round 80m second rowers means they props can rotate to stay fresh. I also like the combo of Cook and Murray getting the roll through the middle early with Api and Yeo coming on later to ball play around tired forwards.

Anyway, none of this will happen and they will likely stick with the same ****. So long as Turbo(s) and DCE are healthy after who really cares right 😅
I'm sitting on the fence with regards to Teddy till after today's Roosters game.

Otherwise I pretty much agree with you, except I'd have Angus Crighton perhaps for Young and Murray's injured/in doubt.

To be completely honest, I'd be 1000% happy for Manly to win the Comp once every 3 years in exchange for NSW losing literally every single game in every series forever 👍
The Manly Maroons are indeed are our greatest love and priority my feathered friend
Nothing is more Satisfying than a Sea eagles grand final win

https://www.facebook.com/I.LoveMy.ManlyWarringah.SeaEagles | Manly ...

They won't change the NSW team because Fittler and Alexander are too stubborn to admit they've been wrong. Making changes will just admit how clueless they are. We'll lose this series and hopefully the NSW board will have the sense to clean out this lot and start again.

Both Tedesco & Addo-Carr back in good form today - should be certain selections for Game Two

Last edited:
Have a listen to Fittler and Alexander bleeting on about Tedesco and the criticism. They're scrambling for excuses about how great he's been in the past. Alexander just won't shut up about it. Now he's praising him for a scrambling 1 point win over the Dogs. No wonder the blues have no hope with these excuse makers running the show. What's the excuses going to be when they lose Origin 2.

Have a listen to Fittler and Alexander bleeting on about Tedesco and the criticism. They're scrambling for excuses about how great he's been in the past. Alexander just won't shut up about it. Now he's praising him for a scrambling 1 point win over the Dogs. No wonder the blues have no hope with these excuse makers running the show. What's the excuses going to be when they lose Origin 2.
This. What an absolute PR job by the old boy's club, Braith and Brandy... they have not shut up about how brilliant Teddy is. Driving the narrative of how a champion bounces back like that. They scraped home against a brain-dead Bulldogs side, who had lost their hooker to HIA... nauseating stuff.

Team P W L PD Pts
2 2 0 36 4
2 2 0 26 4
2 2 0 23 4
2 2 0 19 4
2 2 0 12 4
2 1 1 13 2
2 1 1 10 2
2 1 1 3 2
2 1 1 0 2
2 1 1 0 2
2 1 1 -14 2