• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I heard they were struggling to move all the tickets?

I believe there's standing room only and some of the $250 seats on half way still available , probably will say it's a sell out tonight but they were still flogging them on radio up here this morning.

Bottom line is these games mean more to Queenslanders than they do for people like us , either Blues supporters in NSW, or the pain of being one up here. That started in 1980, and hasn't really changed. I guess if we had a decade of dominance that might change, until then SSDD.

Don't forget, Queenslanders were saying that SOO was dead after the 2005 series .

As a Blues supporter I am worried ... I was in Birdsville for game 3 last year and that was woeful ... Can't help but think the Blues simply haven't improved much since then!

Either way go Blues and Walker don't get injured !!!

Surprised, considering it's tonight AND a decider that there isn't a thread.

My assumption regarding that is no one thinks NSW can win.

Will be an interesting game, personally think it's QLD by plenty but maybe not.

Thoughts everyone ??
A class QLD side by plenty Mark. And a hopeful good riddance to the Blues cancer of Gallen and Farrah.

Funny isn't it, NSW has never had their own real live "Grasshopper" referee.
Oh yes we did. Or would have done, had SOO been arranged earlier. His name was Greg Hartley. He pre-dates Grasshopper. There'll only ever be 1. Magnificent he was, a real showman. Like Harrigan on steroids. In fact I think GH WAS on steroids. @:) If not, he has a lot of explaining to do. But I guess its too late for that.

Its funny how Walker is a starting centre for NSW, yet he is the 4th best centre in his club side which is 14th on the ladder.

1. Lyon
2. Matai
3. Jake
4. Walker

Jake Turbo is more talented that what I gave him credit for...@;)

I bet the nerves are kicking into gear right about now for the Blues.

I know it was only 6-4 in game 1, but for me I can't see the Blues getting near Queensland tonight.

I dont think it will be like game 3 last year but it could be a high scoring game.

I have a feeling we could be seeing a lot of Bowraville Goanna's tonight, Walker might be quick but I'm not sure defence is his most important trait.

Fair dinkum if we do get the Goanna I think I'll turn the crap off, it's bad enough having to listen to the Nein commentary ( as opposed to the Fox one which is marginally better) but you can just imagine the gushing if the Goanna ( or worse Goanna's) are on show.

Anyway about 2 more years and all these tossers will have to retire and then , and only then, it might get interesting again.

Is it bad that I am already thinking

Tooves coach in 17

Game 3 dead rubber team

1.Tedesco
2.Mansour
3.Dugan
4.Leiluia
5.Trbojevic
6.Maloney
7.Reynolds
8.Woods
9.Peats
10.Tamou
11.Graham
12.Jackson
13.Merrin

14.J Bird
14.Klemmer
15.Frizzell
16.Cartwright

18.Trbojevic

Is it bad that I am already thinking

Tooves coach in 17

Game 3 dead rubber team

1.Tedesco
2.Mansour
3.Dugan
4.Leiluia
5.Trbojevic
6.Maloney
7.Reynolds
8.Woods
9.Peats
10.Tamou
11.Graham
12.Jackson
13.Merrin

14.J Bird
14.Klemmer
15.Frizzell
16.Cartwright

18.Trbojevic

The win in 2014 was just because of QLD injuries , if not for that this would be 10 in a row, AND I reckon they'll win another 2 in a row as long as no major injuries happen to their big guns.

Don't forget next year it's two in QLD, so you can write that off now.

The year after I think we are back to one down in Melbourne ( as good as being in QLD)

So let's focus on 2019, we might have a chance then!!

QLD by 8.

The Blues will be very desperate and will fight hard, but Suncorp Stadium is not exactly the Blues favourite ground to play at (as game 3 last year shows).

I just hope Walker has a good game.

QLD by 8.

The Blues will be very desperate and will fight hard, but Suncorp Stadium is not exactly the Blues favourite ground to play at (as game 3 last year shows).

I just hope Walker has a good game.

They've lost 7 of the last 8 games there, tonight will make that 8 from 9.

QLD by plenty tonight, have a feeling it will be about 24-10.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7