Sonny Bill .. Flogged

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I have watched Mark Hunt's Career for a long time and i honestly thought it was a bad fight for him, Sonny obviously not the fighter he was 5+ years ago.
Was awesome to see Hunt go out the Champion he is, hopefully he got a good pay and stay's retired.

I have watched Mark Hunt's Career for a long time and i honestly thought it was a bad fight for him, Sonny obviously not the fighter he was 5+ years ago.
Was awesome to see Hunt go out the Champion he is, hopefully he got a good pay and stay's retired.
Yeah, I use to watch him in the K1 when I lived in Japan back in the noughties, and followed him through Pride. He was always such a great fighter to watch and an easy guy to support.

I’d rather watch ex-players play golf, at least the standard would be better and clearly not takeaway from the real professionals who play that sport.

In saying all that Hunt would probably take the scalp of another leaguie and the cash that comes with it.

Mark Hunt reminds me of Eric Scott Esch, aka Butterbean, I think he would smack Gallon also
Certainly up there in terms of size, but Butterbean was not much else. Hunt is a legitimate fighter (granted, well past his prime now).

Yeah, I use to watch him in the K1 when I lived in Japan back in the noughties, and followed him through Pride. He was always such a great fighter to watch and an easy guy to support.
I used to watch those too.
Can’t forget, Bob Sapp 😩 (I don’t think I ever seen him win a fight) and Mirko Cro Cop (never saw him lose).

I used to watch those too.
Can’t forget, Bob Sapp 😩 (I don’t think I ever seen him win a fight) and Mirko Cro Cop (never saw him lose).
The only man to ever stare down Wanderlei

stare.jpg

Gal beat him in 2020 - on points but well deserved win.
Gallen and hunt are friends… that fight was nothing but a payday to make gal look legit…

Hunt landed a shot that had gals eyes rolling in his head and you could see hunt immediately thinking “oh s$&t, I’m not supposed to knock him out” and immediately backed off and let gallen recover… if you watch ANY of hunts fights, if he gets someone hurt, he doesn’t stop til they are unconscious.. except that one lol

Gallen and hunt are friends… that fight was nothing but a payday to make gal look legit…

Hunt landed a shot that had gals eyes rolling in his head and you could see hunt immediately thinking “oh s$&t, I’m not supposed to knock him out” and immediately backed off and let gallen recover… if you watch ANY of hunts fights, if he gets someone hurt, he doesn’t stop til they are unconscious.. except that one lol
Disagree. Hunt came in really out of condition and looked heavily gassed. He looked to take a second to catch his breath while Gallen recovered, which he does quite often especially later in his career in the UFC. Hunt looked more like he was in a sparring match than a real fight. Shame he was a beast back in his prime. Gallen may be a lot of things, but he wouldn't do a fake fight.

Great documentary on Hunt on Amazon Prime at the moment. If your asking why would I get Amazon Prime. It's only sixty bucks a year, covers free delivery on everything you order from Amazon so basically pays for itself.

I follow the pay for Netflix for three months, write down what you want to watch on other channels, switch Netflix off, subscribe to something else for a couple of months, write down what's supposed to be good on Netflix, that way you're not watching crap. But I've got three brothers and we do a pretty good job of password sharing at the moment anyway.

Great documentary on Hunt on Amazon Prime at the moment. If your asking why would I get Amazon Prime. It's only sixty bucks a year, covers free delivery on everything you order from Amazon so basically pays for itself.

I follow the pay for Netflix for three months, write down what you want to watch on other channels, switch Netflix off, subscribe to something else for a couple of months, write down what's supposed to be good on Netflix, that way you're not watching crap. But I've got three brothers and we do a pretty good job of password sharing at the moment anyway.
Thanks for the tip. The doco was excellent.

There is something i cannot stand about ex players boxing - have they not had enough brain damage?

I used to love watching boxing but knowing what we do now with CTE it is something, like MMA, I really struggle to watch

There is something i cannot stand about ex players boxing - have they not had enough brain damage?

I used to love watching boxing but knowing what we do now with CTE it is something, like MMA, I really struggle to watch

You probably answered your own question - they have already had to much damage I'd say.
But "fame/fortune" is a fickle mistress.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4