Something not considered

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

God

Bencher
How is Geoff Toovey going to cope not spending 80 min on the field each week?

Lockyer's record is a rubbish, Geoff's played more games than anyone hardly missing a minutes play since 88'

Should we try and poach Langer? he's the only one that may be able to come close to filling the void.

I rekon just let tooves run free on the field with the water bottle. Would be some good blow ups from him to i rekon lol

mozgrame said:
Sound like a job for Super Cliffy. Smoke haze on the field could present problems however.

I don't know a smoke screen in attack may be the ultimate decoy play.

Another Manly break through. Forget the coach on the side lines, get him out there in the action.

It ha been said before, sir cliff would look good out there, complete with a smoke in his mouth

Beaver is too tall to run the water, you need a short bloke in that role. Andrew Leeds looks wrong out there for the tigers for example, also beaver would be instinctively running into gaps.

How good would a charity event be where all the clubs trainers get together to see who is still the fittest trainer in the NRL!!

I reckon it'd be an awesome sight.

MrInvisible said:
How good would a charity event be where all the clubs trainers get together to see who is still the fittest trainer in the NRL!!

I think it would even better if Canterbury folded.

Cambo said:
MrInvisible said:

I think it would even better if Canterbury folded.

Lol, for once I agree with a dog

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6