Something Light in this tough time:-

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Ryan

Journey Man
If we were all emoticons summising our personality, here is my shot at you fellas:-

Matabele :twisted:
Ryan according to you people :lie: with a bit of :((
Daniel :!:
Pepsi 8)
Fluffy :drunk:
Stevie :stupid:
Flipper 8D
Cliffy GC :0
Canteen Worker :cop:
Wheel :blaugh: :blaugh:
Byso :doh: :dance: :wall:

any other suggestion lads?

Byso :bdh: :bdh: :bdh: :bdh: :bdh: :bdh: :bdh: :bdh: :bdh: :bdh: :bdh: :bdh: :bdh: :bdh: :bdh: :bdh: :bdh: :bdh: :bdh: :bdh: :bdh: :bdh:

Canteen Worker !pray:

Effect Fluffy has on everyone :sleep: :sleep:

Corso Pete :cop:

LoL - Stevie - you didn't hit the buttons right...GOLD !!!!!!!!!!! Check my emoticon for you !!! GOOOOLLLLLDDD

Oh boy, im trying to associate the orical for one of those emotes. Not sure the server could handle so many....

[quote author=Stevie]
<=8:) Ryan

Make sure you save this somewhere because he'll skulk back and try to save face.

He's just sour because we called his best mate Byso's bluff.
[/quote]

what in the world are you on about ???
Have Ryan and Yourself been Round to Kate Moss's again ???

Matabele :bdh: :bdh: :bdh: :bdh: :bdh: :bdh: :doh: :roll: :cop: :bdh: :bdh: :bdh: :bdh: :bdh: :bdh: :?: :| :bdh: :bdh: :bdh: :bdh: :bdh: :bdh: :bdh: :twisted: :)0 :bdh: :bdh: :bdh: :bdh: :bdh: :bdh: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: 8| 8| 8|

Ryan 8D :?:

Cheers mate. I couldn't see a wanker emote so it's the best that I could come up with for you........Sorry 8|

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4