Some goodish news

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Stiffi

Reserve Grader
From foxsports.com.au

Manly halfback Matt Orford (knee) is hopeful of being fit for Saturday's blockbuster against minor premier Melbourne, while captain Ben Kennedy's quadriceps injury will be monitored throughout the week.

"They are getting treatment and (coach) Des (Hasler) will make a call later in the week," said Sea Eagles football manager Peter Peters.

"Ox (Orford) is confident of playing, but we won't do anything about BK (Kennedy) till later in the week."

Peters confirmed back rower Anthony Watmough would definitely play against Storm despite aggravating a shoulder injury during Friday's win over the Bulldogs.

I doubt that Kennedy will play and Watmough really has me worried with that shoulder and how it has been effecting some of his tackles over the past few weeks!!

Agree, Whatmough hasn't been his dominant self the last few rounds. A bit of a worry. I hated the way he ran beside Patten as he made that long break last weekend, but he wasn't the only one who let him go.

That's great news. I'm not as worried about BK as the team seems to do ok without out him and he can still rev them up before the game and at halftime, but I couldn't/can't see us winning without Orford. If he was out do you think we'd have Witt at 5/8? :evil:

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2