Some big personal news that has impact on the site

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
You realise of course, Amsterdam translates to "Full body cavity search" at Australian customs. Good luck!!

Guys, as the new 'super unquestionable moderator' I must ask that we don't scare Dan away from taking the offer.

Prima! (as they say in the NL)

Good news Dan...Looks like you got a result mate?

The Benelux is a great place to be based, much to see and do and will be a fantastic experience for you and the family.

I lived for around 3 years in Belgium and Holland and loved the people and the environment and still have friends to this day that I met during my time there.

In terms of career, the exposure to multi-national and multi cultural environments will bode well for the future.

Well done on getting the role and thanks and congratulations on your achievements with Silvertails.

Good Luck!

Congrats Dan! All the best for the Amsterdam adventure & the new job. Perhaps talk to Larissa about setting up a Sea Eagles hub in the land of bicycles, windmills & "other" things... :)

kingyfan said:
Don't forget to ask for a brookie special at one of the cannabis coffee shops there.
ha, totally not my thing at all. Though I can't say curiosity won't be a factor.

Awesome Dan. You can be our own Russell Crowe and promote the Sea Eagles everywhere you go. I'm sure you're better looking and we know you're more Manly:p. Best of luck to you and family.

niccipops said:
Awesome Dan. You can be our own Russell Crowe and promote the Sea Eagles everywhere you go. I'm sure you're better looking and we know you're more Manly:p. Best of luck to you and family.

We host international students. Whenever we have some I send them home with Manly products, flags, hats etc, partly to thin out my collection partly to expand the support internationally. One Japanese girl we had recently loved watching Manly and has sent us photos of her sporting her Manly Members hat :)

Exciting times for you and your family Dan.
Many,many thanks for the great site. A Manly GF win would be a nice leaving present.:D

Fluffy said:
You must have gone real bogan is Qld is kicking you out

Haha ive been asked to stay by a few but as scary and expensive as this will be its far to exciting and too large of an opportunity to give up on

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4