Some big efforts tonight

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Fluffy said:
Utility Player said:
I thought Kite had a real dig tonight in both attack and defence.

Thought he was very very average again, 2 errors were shockers, no ball control. Couldnt even bend the line when he came back on after an hour break against very tired players.

Give him the Rose treatment
Agreed

Kite was not at his best

Did one of the Bronco's try near the starting of the game look like it was off the back of a double movement to anyone? And were there a couple of forward passes from the Bronco's?

Disco said:
Fluffy said:
Utility Player said:

Thought he was very very average again, 2 errors were shockers, no ball control. Couldnt even bend the line when he came back on after an hour break against very tired players.

Agreed

Kite was not at his best
Must have had the beer goggles on but he seemed to be running a lot straighter and not trying to pass all the time, also did some big hits early on. At least one of his errors was a knock back but as usual if you drop the ball backwards the refs call it a knock on 80% of the time.

His stats were 9 runs for 78 mts and 11 tackles but only played 33 minutes where Kingy played 52.

Fluffy said:
Utility Player said:

Maybe I had maroon and white glasses on but his two errors weren't errors. First one was reefed out and Archer wasn't even watching, right in front of him. The second popped out and was propelled towards his own goal line and never touched the ground within his body.

Some really ordinary decisions by both refs and favoured the home team (no surprise I guess).

Big effort from Matilda not to make any fuss, she knew the importance

ManlyBacker said:
Fluffy said:
Utility Player said:

Maybe I had maroon and white glasses on but his two errors weren't errors. First one was reefed out and Archer wasn't even watching, right in front of him. The second popped out and was propelled towards his own goal line and never touched the ground within his body.

Some really ordinary decisions by both refs and favoured the home team (no surprise I guess).

First one had some help but was a loose carry on his hip, called a knock on most of the time. Second one was a loose carry under the upper arm, called known on in 90% of occurances.

Best moment was Toovey's reaction to the final try, bloody fantastic gotta love the passion and enthusiasm he brings. Lotta heart as a player and he ain't lost any of it as coach. Champion.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2