Some big efforts tonight

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Kiwi Eagle

Staff member
Ballin 57 tackles 1 miss
Watmough 41 tackles 2 Misses 14 runs for 142m
Lyon 2 try assists and 98m
Wolfman 19 runs for 164m, 2 line breaks, 6 tackles breaks and 1 try assist
Cherry Evans 30 tackles 2 misses
Matai 2 line breaks 11 runs for 135m 5 tackle breaks
Taufua 15 runs for 124m

That was a game we shouldn't have won, way to many errors to compete in a game of that quality.

We were atrocious in contesting high kicks. If we weren't so poor in that department we could have put them to the sword. Whare would have been a far better option than Tafua tonight.

Pablo said:
Made it hard on ourselves. 20 point win if we could hold onto the ball.

Broncos completion rate would have been over 90%. It is hard to beat any team with that percentage. Throw in the cheating from Thaiday and the bad calls from refs and it shows how much ticker we showed tonight.

Plenty of ticker shown tonight, with dropped too much ball to win the game but we just kept coming.

Top effort by all - wasn't Tooves happy at the end

King should be in that list 15 runs for 113, the 4 other props combined only made 4 more hit ups.

Harrison was good when on, ran straight and really helped us in that last 5 minutes when he came back on as we were going sideways

I have been impressed with Harrison the last couple of weeks. I always thought he pretty ordinary but he is improving.

Utility Player said:
I thought Kite had a real dig tonight in both attack and defence.

Thought he was very very average again, 2 errors were shockers, no ball control. Couldnt even bend the line when he came back on after an hour break against very tired players.

Give him the Rose treatment

Garts said:
I have been impressed with Harrison the last couple of weeks. I always thought he pretty ordinary but he is improving.

Agreed, Garts. I noticed some very strong runs against Canberra last week, too. The time he's spent in first grade is really starting to show.
Liam Foran looks better every game, too. He's no world beater, but he's got very good skills: good pass, good kick and he can tackle.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6