SOLUTIONS

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  We need a profesional halfback. Orford had 2-3 good years in him we let him go too early. Our half and five eight are too young and inexperienced. We should seriously be targeting Brett Finch or Cooper cronk.

Terry link said:
   We need a profesional halfback. Orford had 2-3 good years in him we let him go too early. Our half and five eight are too young and inexperienced. We should seriously be targeting Brett Finch or Cooper cronk.
we need a professional administration aswell as a halfback

said we lack both at the moment

Des alluded to all this in his albiet brief interview after the game. The statement " we are in this together" symbolises that there is dissent and fracture within the playing roster, staff and admin. He is trying to pull together a team and club that is very much falling apart.
All is not happy in Sea Eagle land these days and yes the staffer who said our season is over is truely correct. The problems within this club run deeper than any of us realise and it shows on the park and in the administrations actions.

mickqld link said:
. . . The statement \" we are in this together\" symbolises that there is dissent and fracture within the playing roster, staff and admin. . .
That is fantastic. Say, can you help interpret that dream from a couple of weeks ago?

BAZ link said:
. . . Des has power over EVERYTHING down to the brand of toilet paper in the loo ( thats not something I heard - just trying to make the point )and I suggest that full 100% power with one guy isn't healthy
I heard he favours a double-ply scented variety with a floral print. The guys a freak, can't believe how much research he does.

SeaEagleRock8 link said:
[quote author=BAZ link=topic=183956.msg273230#msg273230 date=1278822416]

. . . Des has power over EVERYTHING down to the brand of toilet paper in the loo ( thats not something I heard - just trying to make the point )and I suggest that full 100% power with one guy isn't healthy
I heard he favours a double-ply scented variety with a floral print. The guys a freak, can't believe how much research he does.
[/quote]
lol.
I heard he's so cheap that he only let's the team use recycled toilet paper, made from.....recycled toilet paper.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6