Soldier died 'doing what he loved'

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Status
Not open for further replies.

"We, the Labor Party, supported 100% the war against al-Qa'ida in Afghanistan"

[quote author=DSM5]
Canteen, I suggested the ones that have avoided our mines, not the ones who didn't. They all look like very wirey buggars too, and with the fearsome beards they'd be awsome. Drugs could be a slight problem, but not insurmountable. They could probably bring their own.

get your facts straight you cock smoker

if you werent so busy raping a little kid you might have realised the Australian armed forces no longer use mines and have not for a long time.

****ing tool

[/quote]
:clap: :clap:
best spray everr
well done fluffy love ure work

Last time I checked there was an oil pipeline being built from the Baltics to the Indian Ocean through Afghanisatan.

well if you could read you would see I was replying to Byso about Iraq.

Or is being more complex than 'shoot the darkies' too much for you?

Is this where we start the monkey chants to enable people to understand?

The Labor party wasn't opposed to going to war at the time either.

Turn it up!!

They have always been dead against it

I can remember that their position at the time was that they supported the troops and hoped they excelled in their work, but that they didn't think that they should be going in the first place.

Turn it up yourself, I think you have mistaken labors stance a year or so after they went in.
Well here is what Crean said the day Howard committed us to the war

\"reckless and unnecessary\"

Doesn't sound like they supported it to me

The Labor party was not against the war in Afghanistan, you were wrong. Apology accepted.

[quote author=Fluffy]
[quote author=DSM5]
Canteen, I suggested the ones that have avoided our mines, not the ones who didn't. They all look like very wirey buggars too, and with the fearsome beards they'd be awsome. Drugs could be a slight problem, but not insurmountable. They could probably bring their own.

get your facts straight you cock smoker

if you werent so busy raping a little kid you might have realised the Australian armed forces no longer use mines and have not for a long time.

****ing tool

[/quote]
:clap: :clap:
best spray everr
well done fluffy love ure work
[/quote]

Cliffy that is nowhere near the spray ever, Ask byso where the best spray ever was.

"raping a little kid"? what sort of intelligent spray is that Fluffy? Reads just plain stupid. Although I noticed it amused Cliffy Gc, and he's really very stupid.

\"raping a little kid\"?

Dan thinks that sort of thing is okay as long as it fits the personal belief system of the person doing the raping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4