Soft city slickers

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
And I'm not talking about the marshmellows that will suit up for City tonight (though it will be great to barrack for a team that is opposing the Princess).

I'm talking about the Brookvale 'so-called' faithful. With showers forecast for Sunday what is the bet that at least 5,000 people use Mothers' Day as an excuse and we barely top 13,000 for the crowd figure.

Very, very soft .............

I agree its bad and it will happen.

But have you any idea what rain does to your hair and latte?

I will be there, but have no idea what to do about my hair!

Football attendance v Mothers Day Lunch was the topic of conversation last night in my household.

Needless to say i have made very few friends and I WILL BE AT BROOKVALE on Sunday. :clap: :clap: :clap:

What time are you getting there Pepsi?

We settled the mothers day dispute in my family by my brother being told by his wife he is not going to the football but must instead have a mother day BBQ. My mum told us to go to the football and she will go to my brothers!

suits me. but Happy mothers day mum

I can't go for this reason....... Mothers day

Matabele would you be popular if you went to the footy instead of spending the day with you're wife and young kids :D

unfortynately i will still be attending, but will be leaving at about 130pm, its a fair way away, so ill be getting to Brooky about 2.59! shame as i wanted to watch Flash Ash make his debut.

think about hte poor players who cant spend the day with their mothers. Suck it up boys and get your ass to the game

Think about the poor supporters who flew up to Brisbane last week and had to watch the players play like a bunch of old mothers. :shock: !amazed :lol:

Most people would be saying, think of all the poor buggers that had to fly to brisbane.

You just need to set a trend - do it once and they expect nothing else. Give in and your in trouble for the rest of your life

:lol: :lol:

Any of you chaps see Chad amd Mini with there mothers on the footy show?

Lets hope Chap has a big game!

I am fortunate that my wife has to go with my two girls to a hockey carnival in Campbelltown!!

Sadly I am home by myself so will be forced to head to Brookvale to entertain myself as they will have deserted me on this most serious day. :clap: :clap:

Noone wants to be on duty where I work so I am bringing 20 juniors to add to the crowd and work pays for me to enter. Good thing is that the kids are excited that they are going to see Manly. Good change from the Waratarts!!!

can you pick me up from harbord village on your way through at 12:30?

Says mr "I drive a convertible Beamer so never have to walk" and Mr "im too fluffy to walk"

I want to be there no later thatn 12:45 so that means if I walk i will be 5 minutes late

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4