soap opera goes on

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
If only Choc could take a leaf out of an obviously reformed Gallen. That bloke is a machine and a gun forward these days. He tried his guts out once again to try and get the Sharks home. Choc has the potential to be the same player as Gallen lets hope he has the mental capacity to grow up.

Ryan said:
Rodo said:
Kiwi, mate I miss your great game reviews that you used to give us.

Agree....they dropped off after the poor bloke got hammered by all you pricks in the Karma points......

Karma points went out the window when DSM5 went from the outhouse to the penthouse in 2 days

mickqld said:
If only Choc could take a leaf out of an obviously reformed Gallen. That bloke is a machine and a gun forward these days. He tried his guts out once again to try and get the Sharks home. Choc has the potential to be the same player as Gallen lets hope he has the mental capacity to grow up.

So true!! All game i was admiring Gallens determination and workrate. I would not mind him playing in Manly colours and i don't say things like that very often. Choc has the workrate but his attitude needs some major readjustment.

I thought the game tonight was qutie exciting. To the credit of the Sharks, there defence was good, like Kade Snowden and Gallen did really well. We had some pretty crap execution but it was great to see that desptie our injury and suspension woes we rallied and won the match. With Snake and the Wolfman back our team will be playing at their full potential.

Matabele said:
I enjoy Manly but I am less easily satisfied than others.

You'd be loving the Super 15 round for the SA teams this week, wouldn't you ? At least 1 team will get a win with the SA derby game.

jdv said:
Ryan said:
Rodo said:
Kiwi, mate I miss your great game reviews that you used to give us.

Agree....they dropped off after the poor bloke got hammered by all you pricks in the Karma points......

Karma points went out the window when DSM5 went from the outhouse to the penthouse in 2 days

Yeah, I found it weird that a cock sucker could raise in esteem so quickly as well.

TokyoEagle said:
Matabele said:
I enjoy Manly but I am less easily satisfied than others.

You'd be loving the Super 15 round for the SA teams this week, wouldn't you ? At least 1 team will get a win with the SA derby game.

As long as the Stormers are on top of the SA division I don't particularly care. Manly could learn a lot about attitude in defence from Burger's Boys.

mickqld said:

Unlikely. Gallen can catch and pass.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4