soap opera goes on

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

susan

Bencher
Regardless of the result of this terribly ordinary game, when is the manly soap opera going to end.First we had the legendary season launch, followed by 3 senior players being suspended at one time as the semis approached,then recently the stirring up of the stewart case with gallop and co which regardless of the cases great merit served absoluteley no purpose other than to get us further offside with officialdom;then we see players like wolf being named in the side when all and sundry knew his leg was in a leg brace,followed by fans heading all the way to gosford to see 3 senior players out of the side with no notice.Then choc and later,later decide on their little weekend out on the drink.The illdiscipline and ducks and drakes are becoming a big joke-unless you are a long suffering fan over the last 3 seasons.

We have a very good coach,some greaat senior players and some fine young talent for the future.Time for the Manly club to start acting professionally.We are fast becoming a giant very unfunny soap opera.

great to get the win Mark but that not really my point.I came out and said early that we would go very well this year when many were doubters and i looked like a goose early on.I still feel that way but it can be derailed by the constant hiccups off the field.I am sick of the garbage that takes away from the footy.Those suspensions last year were a classic case and it seems the same this year. I love choc as a player but that little sideline laugh tonight really got my blood running.I know how good this team can be if we just get the other stuff sorted.i dnt want to buy into the Lowey stuff but i heasr from many sources that outside des there is no real leadership at the club and that includes the board.

we have a great bunch of players here and i dont want to waste the talent.i expect choc to really aim up after this wakeup.he can be aawesome when right and his respect for des should see the best of him but someone needs to tell him that the fans are angry and want more.[/b]

Watmough has been an idiot for years, but was kept in check by the likes of BK and Beaver. I doubt he will change now.

Im normally very relaxed about players stuffing up but I agree with Watmough sitting there grinning like a idiot. I was annoyed with that look. I just hope someone was making a joke and he didn't know the camera was on him. I doubt it though.

Kiwi Eagle said:
Do you ever enjoy a win mata ?

I agree with you most of the time Kiwi but your constant defence of Watmough is getting tiresome. I agree he has been playing well this year but surely you can admit he is a A + bonehead. If he played for another side you and his other cheerleader Cambo would despise him. I don't want him sacked but I can admit what he is like off the field.

Matabele said:
Kiwi Eagle said:
Do you ever enjoy a win mata ?

Will you grow up one day?

Mata, some people see Rugby League players as heroes regardless of behaviour. They idolise the people. Let Kiwi adore his Lowey, Choc & co - doesn't hurt anyone.

Naive yes, but doesn't hurt...

Fine. But then these same clowns need to realise that pragmatic realism does not = "bitter and twisted".

Kiwi Eagle said:
At what point was this a watmough topic garts ?

At the point the thread author (susan) referred to his sideline stupidity Sherlock.

I watch the games and enjoy them Ryan, I will leave the others to prefer the battles of the boardrooms and all the behind the scenes politics

Kiwi Eagle said:

Matas made a comment about Watmough then your comment followed. TBH I thought it was the Watmough thread Mata's started. I have a had plenty of drinks so will admit I must have got confused. Either way, my comment sill stands.

Kiwi Eagle said:
I watch the games and enjoy them Ryan, I will leave the others to prefer the battles of the boardrooms and all the behind the scenes politics

Eh, I was sticking up for you????

Garts said:
Kiwi Eagle said:

Matas made a comment about Watmough then your comment followed. TBH I thought it was the Watmough thread Mata's started. I have a had plenty of drinks so will admit I must have got confused. Either way, my comment sill stands.

Aaaaaaaahahahahahahahaha - you legend :D
Your round bro....Heinekin thanks :heart:

Watmough was not the point of the entire article mata, are plenty of names and situations mentioned there

Kiwi Eagle said:

This is called the Europe defense 1934-39.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6