So Tezza is gone eh !

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Chip and Chase

True Supporter
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Just checked the Survivor and Tezza has had his flame extinguished. Be interested in what the total number of votes lodged this week was, and the spread. I for one found it difficult to pick just one culprit from Friday.

Four weeks injured plus three tries to Berrigan signed his evicition order!!!

C & C, you had me worried though. For a minute I thought he was out this weekend.

how interesting would it be and I will do a basic overview of the data

Daniel won't allow that vote. It has to be a player who was in the team last weekend.

(I have been severely reprimanded for my outburst yesterday and so now slink off with the tail between my legs, in disgrace!) !stupid:

matabele that vote was removed as well as a vote for lennon by another user and several other donkey votes

they know who they are and the vote was deleted

sheesh, CW do you want to explain it or do i have to again???

Mata, i will be removing players that have not played between 3 and 5 games at the end of survivor. When we are down to our last 3 1st grade players I will remove the others then.

There will also be non elimination rounds. and at this stage Steve matai will most likely be removed.

You can only pick a player from the NRL squad, simple. If they dont play NRL they arent eligible and will be removed from survivor later

HOW COULD ONE STRUGGLE TO FIND SOMEONE FROM LAST GAME THAT YOU WOULD NEED A DONKEY VOTE!!!

apart from the usual underperformers have already been voted off! wont mention any names Fluffy!!! ;)

the Duck got my vote, to me Wingers dont do much so what they do do they have no excuse for stuffing up! at least you can say Stewart still made a few vital tackles etc. He would have been my second vote.

berrigan scored all his trys on our left and tezz defends on the right ????? so not sure what you guys where thinking! At least he played with some passion!

Hey Pepsi, look at what you wrote. Their left is our right!!!!!!! (The teams are opposite each other and not running the same way - or maybe that was what the problem was!!)

Berrigan was up against Tezz. Smasho .... All over Red Rover.

what a complete Joke isnt Survivor about the Worst Player in the Game? if Brett Stewart wasnt the worst player on the Field I was watching something else , goes to show not everyone votes with their Head

six - not everyone votes with an open mind. Secondly not everyone votes on the one game - some vote over a number of weeks.

I gave Stewart points on Friday night. He saved a bagful of tries right in front of where I was sitting - maybe that swayed my judgement.

I agree Matabele, he was everywhere early but that was before he dropped a bagful of bombs. I gave Brett my vote.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4