So friggin proud

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

WAMF

Bencher
Unbelievable. I am so proud to be a Manly fan. If I hadn't consumed 250 jim beams I'd be driving around with my manly flags out the car windows tooting the world.

Just a great day. Remember when Laurie "Gonzo the Great" Daley tipped us to come 13th this year. You weren't even close Laurie.

GO MANLY

Andy1972
Manly Forever.

We are all massively proud of our boys - what a great year!
So dominant in many games, and did the job well when it counted.

Maroon & White flags to fly high & proud!
Congratulations all Manly Warringah Sea Eagles players, coaching staff, the club and our fans!

Yeeeeaaaaahh!

What a brilliant season. I couldn't help but wipe away tears at full time. These guys have been through a lot together and really deserved their victory.

Very very proud and memorable day for the manly club and us supporters!

What a brilliant season. I couldn't help but wipe away tears at full time. These guys have been through a lot together and really deserved their victory.

ando said:

You and me both Ando. What with all that Brett's been through, then Glenn's suspension, losing Robbo/Rodney/Hoppa next year, and the emergence of DCE and Foz, I shed a few tears myself. They HAVE been through a lot together and have been rewarded with the ultimate prize.

Yes, a brilliant season and (like everyone) I'm very proud and ecstatic!

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6