So After That Cowboys Win, Where Will We Finish?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
After the first 2 rounds of weak footy we dished up i recall many of you being on suicide watch and suggesting in comments that we would be 'battling for the spoon'. Now that everyone is smiling again, and has had some time to evaluate the hasty comments they made after 2 games of football, where do you honestly see us finishing?

If you still think we are battling for the spoon, as so many lamented after the Souths loss, suck it up and say so

Hugs,
His Lordship

Im still going with 7th/8th, despite there being a few more shocking performances in us this season. Few teams, especially one with so many new players, can maintain consistency and avoid bad losses every now and then.

I think its impossible to predict at this stage - defensively we've been outstanding in 2 of the three games which is a positive sign. But then again lots of errors, silly penalties, suspensions etc. The Cowboys weren't at their best on the weekend and it was a scrappy kind of game from both teams, albeit in tough conditions. I'll reserve judgement till we play a good team that actually plays to their ability. Then we'll have a better guide as to how we're travelling.

I have seen enough to suggest that if we can be more disciplined we have what it takes to be great and make the top 8
Our big Boppers are coming back and so is our confidence after totally screwing the Cowgirls

10th to 13th. Good solid win on sat, defence was outstanding. But I need to see a month or two of solid football from the boys to change my prediction.

Just to miss out on finals footy and finish 9th or 10th
to return to a top 8/4 team next year with some good off season recruiting
Please can we buy a Wade Graham type second rower. We desperately need one...

A bit happier knowing that that performance is possible, but until they can do it consistently we will be out of the 8 imo. Feeling more optimistic however.

Bottom 4 still, but I will agree there is some potential there. I will re-assess after we have won a few more.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8