Snow for Fro

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
I see Bathurst, Orange and Canberra are all predicted to get a white Christmas in July this Wednesday?

we have had a little bit over the last few weeks, escpecially in the regions out of town, the more the merrier,

It is freezing here so it must be even colder out west. Whats it like in Dubbo at the moment Mata? Im out there at the end of this week.

It is freezing here so it must be even colder out west. Whats it like in Dubbo at the moment Mata? Im out there at the end of this week.

minus 2 this morning and a big frost. Normally we warm up quickly with our days getting up to 18 but we haven't been over 12 for the past month.

Wednesday is forecast at 7 for us (Orange is 2!) but the weekend looks warmer. 15 degrees by Sunday.

What are you coming up to the sticks for?

Mate of mine has been working out there for a couple of years and I thought its about time I headed out for a visit. So I fly out Friday for a weekend of boozing. I think we are off to the zoo on Saturday, I assume thats the only tourist attraction worth seeing? I think thats all I will be able to manage anyway as I will be hungover the whole time I am there.

Your Milestone mate? Care for a free pizza?

The Old Dubbo Jail is possibly worth a look and we have a new Cultural Centre museums and art turns you on.

Thats the one, he is the licensee there. He said he has put aside some nice reds for us to get into!!! How far is Pizza Runners from the Milestone?

Art, I am not cultured enough for Art.

Thats the one, he is the licensee there. He said he has put aside some nice reds for us to get into!!! How far is Pizza Runners from the Milestone?

Art, I am not cultured enough for Art.

500 metres. You'll have to walk past Evil Boys and Pizza Slut but at least you'll get a decent pizza.

I'll PM you something.

It's freezing in Canberra today with the temp 0.5 at midday! Luckily I am off to Sydney tomorrow for 3 days training & will miss the scheduled snow and max of 5 degrees on Wednesday............

Do yourself a favour Ryan, get down to the skifields, yes its cold, but its something worth seeing.

Your young bloke would love it down at the Ski Fields Ryan. You would get the sh!ts as he would pick it up quicker than you but still good fun.

My wife has never seen snow either , and we are about 2 hrs away from it!!!
I am allowed to go to Mt Selwyn this year but I am pushing for Falls Creek. It like saying you can go to Movie World but you really want to go to Universal Studios.
They are not kidding when they say it is easier for kids to pick up skiing or boarding then adults.

Im off to thredbo on the 4th and 5th for a little weekend trip but am eyeing off chili or argentina next year in the andes.

Some good resorts over there at rather cheap prices. Air fares are well over half the cost for a 2 week trip with hosts for back country skiing included. They had a little snow last week over there too, just 2m in 48 hours.

See you in Thredbo Fluffy.

Where you staying at? Ill be there with about 20 other people, we are in the Thredbo Alpine Apartments.

All I can manage is a day at Selwyn with a wedding coming up, luckily the mrs is a ski fan as well

My mrs cant stand the cold or the mountains at all so its always a boys trip.

Garts we are taking the cheap option and staying at east jindy, going with oz snow i think so we can get driven around and have a sleep on the way back.

There looks to be some decent falls forecast for the 1st/2nd but it may be a bit warm to start with and fall as rain on the bottom half, however the off piste should have some good staches up high.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4