• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Snake is now getting more and more involved in all training sessions as we go deeper in the season

He is a legend, understands what makes a manly team tick and has a brilliant competitive football brain and nit called the Prince for nothing

BTW
Snake and Gifty will be doing a talk together this week in the chairman’s lounge before the game which will be entertaining

So good to see & hear Brett in such a better place, he seems so much happier nowadays, which is fantastic

I have never ever heard him so animated and happy. If he is on every week there must be some coin involved however that does not take away from the fact that it was an awesome and insightful interview.

While Wombat is my favorite player and the one who got me loving Manly, Brett was amazing and in my eyes the best fullback going round in his era. True game breaker.

I still say that as players, Snake was better than Slater. Snake's problem was two fold. First, his knees. Second, he unfortunately played for NSW in an era where Qld not only dominated Origin but also dominated Kangaroos selection. As such the media will always give Slater the plaudits over Snake because of his much better representative record.

But Snake was definitely a better attacking player, had better skills (maybe not kicking) and was a much better defender.

That was awesome...he admitted that when he raced in during the battle of brookie to support Gifty against that melbourne vermin blair, that he tore his hammy racing in, was laughing my head off....he pretended he was suspended the week after....what a fnin Legend!

Snake is now getting more and more involved in all training sessions as we go deeper in the season

He is a legend, understands what makes a manly team tick and has a brilliant competitive football brain and nit called the Prince for nothing

BTW
Snake and Gifty will be doing a talk together this week in the chairman’s lounge before the game which will be entertaining

Can you give us some insight into that afterwards, if possible???

Unfortunately, I won’t be there mate as I am not lucky enough to get an invite but will be sure to have a yak with the boys after wards

Reckon they will tag team will and probably working out what not to say

giphy.gif

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4