• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
mickqld said:
Said it a month ago. The Stewarts will be a package deal. Souths will have no problem shifting Inglis to center. They've lost Asotasi,King,Crocker, and others last year now Burgess and Teo they'll probably drop a couple more to fit Snake in. This is very very worrying. If Snake goes this champion team will be destroyed and take years to rebuild.

A Mick Classic. Manly to lose by 32. Even if Snake moves on I won't be slashing my wrists. I won't be happy but I won't be planning on ending it all. I'm looking at who turns up week after week and as much as I love the Stewarts they may not be there. Honestly I could never imagine Manly without either of them but I am already forced to.

c eagle said:
TWO DOGS said:
c eagle said:
Let's see if he's a man of his word, Glenn goes and so do I........ Could be a ploy by the club to free up some salary cap, Glenn better games behind him and snake signed for to long on ridiculous money, two birds with one stone.

You are wanting Snake to move on? I hope you are joking.
Interested to see if his a man of his word....... His words.

Can you provide a link to the quote from him please ? And I don't mean quotes from "sources" or anyone else. Cheers

c eagle said:
Snake is washed up, legs have given up..... Why we signed him to such a long deal is ludicrous , if he can not stay on the field he should have a serious look at his future for the good of himself and the team , as this constant disruption is no good for the team cohesion.
We know your views on this c eagle, and I suspect many Manly fans give them short shrift.

niccipops said:
The Eagle Has Landed said:
Sorry niccipops my post was directed at c eagle's
Hey no worries. I talk to myself all the time. When I start arguing and hitting myself I take my pill.;)
Go Manly!

mad0177.gif
+
3D20Smiles2094.gif
=
Takeapill.jpg

GoManly.jpg

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4