Snake sucks...

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
How can you put in when the coach has no idea and the players they brought are not performing. Snake can not do it all, there is no Foran or glen to run off. DCE could not run a bath, the roster is far stronger than the one TOOVEY had, so don't blame injuries. Barett has been working on this team for 18 months, he was given the job in May last year. Brought high profile players and has had the worst season one could have. I would poach Arthur tell him to comeback with Foran and Donny singe and Clayton carney the sprint coach and we will give them Barett, Cartwright, Miles, Lewis, DCE, Fulton, peters, penn, willame, that is fair

Pretty sure he was ordinary last year too with Foran playing. Just face it he's past his use by date.

How can you put in when the coach has no idea and the players they brought are not performing. Snake can not do it all, there is no Foran or glen to run off. DCE could not run a bath, the roster is far stronger than the one TOOVEY had, so don't blame injuries. Barett has been working on this team for 18 months, he was given the job in May last year. Brought high profile players and has had the worst season one could have. I would poach Arthur tell him to comeback with Foran and Donny singe and Clayton carney the sprint coach and we will give them Barett, Cartwright, Miles, Lewis, DCE, Fulton, peters, penn, willame, that is fair

Brocky.....your namesake and mine had a long and successful history together. But your namesake, as much as he was one of my heroes, had some pretty far out ideas that were pure hogwash.

If you think we'd want that slimy PoS Brad Arthur as our coach.....that's Energy Polarizer territory pal. Completely nuts. I for one would welcome back Des with open arms and all things forgiven before I'd support Arthur as Manly coach. He can rot in hell at doesn't-matta where he belongs.

Brocky.....your namesake and mine had a long and successful history together. But your namesake, as much as he was one of my heroes, had some pretty far out ideas that were pure hogwash.

If you think we'd want that slimy PoS Brad Arthur as our coach.....that's Energy Polarizer territory pal. Completely nuts. I for one would welcome back Des with open arms and all things forgiven before I'd support Arthur as Manly coach. He can rot in hell at doesn't-matta where he belongs.
Holden V8 Descis is the reason why back end contracts that put TOOVEY in that position, TOOVEY before des anyday of the week.

I do agree on that, but while the Penn's are in charge Tooves has more chance of being the next man on the moon.

Holden V8 Descis is the reason why back end contracts that put TOOVEY in that position, TOOVEY before des anyday of the week.

Without the back end contracts we wouldn't have kept the premiership team together and have no 08 and 11 victories.

You will find that most clubs will adopt a similar approach and gamble a few years of dominance against a few years in the outer. Back end contracts or forward loaded contracts are a legal way of manipulating the salary cap in your favor for a limited period.

Toovey was a big boy and knew the contractual realities when he took the job. He just believed he would be given the time necessary to rebuild. He wasn't sacked for performance, he was sacked because the Penn's are arseholes.

If Manly had the team and the opportunity to backend contracts again they will do it in a heartbeat.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6