Snake sucks...

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I just want him to show some leadership and get involved. He should have put his hand up to play 5/8th with all the injuries.
If he is injured then he shouldn't be playing.
I'd rather him not be there with the lack of care he's shown for the past 4-5 matches.

I will be looking to train a little bit harder.

It says it all really.

It says it all really.
True. Where's he looking from?

This is the same rhetoric we get every week. "we're going to turn around our form next week" it's always next week, next week, next week. After the 2nd October there'll be no more next weeks. Why don't they better themselves this week. That would be a novel approach.

This is the same rhetoric we get every week. "we're going to turn around our form next week" it's always next week, next week, next week. After the 2nd October there'll be no more next weeks. Why don't they better themselves this week. That would be a novel approach.
After they run out of next weeks, they will start on the next season mantra... And before you know it, season 2017 will have started and seamlessly back into next weeks...

Nothing quite beats living in the moment.

Meh.... That was a couple of minutes wasted reading that.

What he should of said is ill have a go next week.

Our 30 somethings are amazing players. It's just they can only play one or two games a year. It's not like Snakes lost his ability to play. He has lost his ability to run.

I honestly feel like it's not fair on him that he plays.

• 🤝
Reactions: mbe
Up until this year, I always rated Snake as one of the best full backs in the game, always delivered and tried his guts out.

Now....?? Well I'm looking at other custodians with envy and his efforts thus far would rank him below almost, if not all, NRL level fullbacks.

Sad to see how far the mighty have fallen :(

I agree with the 5/8 call. Why not? I read somewhere he "organises us in defence" or something. He could do that at 5/8, spark some attack and not really need to run much. We are on our fourth 5/8 or something so why not? Get Tommy to fullback NOW until the end of the year and put Hex in the other centre spot until Killer is back.

The defence would kill him at 5/8. He'd be targeted big time. I don't think he'd last 20 min because you can't hide players all game.

image.jpeg
WHAT SNAKE MEANS IS HE LOVES TRAINS AND WILL LOOK AT THEM A LOT HARDER WHEN THEY GO BY...

I agree with the 5/8 call. Why not? I read somewhere he "organises us in defence" or something. He could do that at 5/8, spark some attack and not really need to run much. We are on our fourth 5/8 or something so why not? Get Tommy to fullback NOW until the end of the year and put Hex in the other centre spot until Killer is back.

While I 100% agree that Tommy should play fullback.....I just wonder if his ankle is up to the extra running that he will do at fullback right now?

Keen to return to best form LOL.
I think he'll put in once a contract is in negotiation.
How can you put in when the coach has no idea and the players they brought are not performing. Snake can not do it all, there is no Foran or glen to run off. DCE could not run a bath, the roster is far stronger than the one TOOVEY had, so don't blame injuries. Barett has been working on this team for 18 months, he was given the job in May last year. Brought high profile players and has had the worst season one could have. I would poach Arthur tell him to comeback with Foran and Donny singe and Clayton carney the sprint coach and we will give them Barett, Cartwright, Miles, Lewis, DCE, Fulton, peters, penn, willame, that is fair

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6