Snake on outer and Starling (not Vave to Sharks)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I was prepared to give the Penns my support, I was pretty staunch on here saying we should get behind the club.
It's just not Manly anymore, for many many many reasons.
looks like a franchise transit lounge

Last edited:
Snake has been an out and out champion for Manly over the years but something has gone amiss this year. I have loved watching him play and scoring all those tries at Brookie but I was very disappointed watching him last night.

Snake was the guy who the team could always count on to pull a game out of the fire. If Manly were down then he would invariably be the one to make that big play to get Manly home. He was an integral part of the team, so much so, that when he played, Manly more often won than lost. But unfortunately not this year.

He is now a shadow of his former self and I just hope somehow he can find it in himself to find form so that he can end his career on a high.
Won't happen

Snake has been an out and out champion for Manly over the years but something has gone amiss this year. I have loved watching him play and scoring all those tries at Brookie but I was very disappointed watching him last night.

Snake was the guy who the team could always count on to pull a game out of the fire. If Manly were down then he would invariably be the one to make that big play to get Manly home. He was an integral part of the team, so much so, that when he played, Manly more often won than lost. But unfortunately not this year.

He is now a shadow of his former self and I just hope somehow he can find it in himself to find form so that he can end his career on a high.

But like everyone, He has got older. The joints creak, and it takes longer to recover. It doesn't help if you are earning half a mil plus per year and, suddenly, zilch! How many of them REALLY Manage the big dough?

Some of the players will move into great jobs with TV, some will coach, some, in their mid thirties will say "what hit me?" I see him in the latter group. They hang on for as long as they can.

Said that myself. Just try not to be so joyous about it. There's a way to say it and a way not to.
You know, I think Alice Cooper said it best

" one thing - No lie
Ethyl's frigid as an Eskimo pie
She's cool - in bed
Well she outa be' cause Ethyl's dead"

NOTE TO TURBO AND ANYONE ELSE UNDER AGE WHO HAS NEVER EXPERIENCED THE DEMISE OF CHAMPIONS - pay heed
Alice cooper is not related to bob,or matt and Cold Ethyl is really Snake but a person we would like to reflect on how good they were for us even though we know he is gone.

Welcome to our nightmare turbo, they come around at the most un opportune time and just when least expected ( bit like wet dreams )

Can't wait till track 6 & 11 and no guesses which Greek man stars in track 3

But like everyone, He has got older. The joints creak, and it takes longer to recover. It doesn't help if you are earning half a mil plus per year and, suddenly, zilch! How many of them REALLY Manage the big dough?

Some of the players will move into great jobs with TV, some will coach, some, in their mid thirties will say "what hit me?" I see him in the latter group. They hang on for as long as they can.

Snake has plenty of real estate holdings on the Northern Beaches and is a partner in Toko restaurant in Melbourne.

The problem for a lot of sports people who retire, is the lack of routine and mates who are interested in the same things as they are .

Snake has plenty of real estate holdings on the Northern Beaches and is a partner in Toko restaurant in Melbourne.

The problem for a lot of sports people who retire, is the lack of routine and mates who are interested in the same things as they are .

plenty of gamblers out there

I doubt now he will stand down or retire, you can bet we will have to pay him his $650k out of the cap next year wether he plays or not.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4