• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
We shouldn't have played Tommy in the 9's and we shouldn't have played snake last night. Why does Snake have to play a trial? I get it re combinations etc but what is the point if he gets injured in the trial and can't play the season's opener as we will need a fill in so combinations will be shot anyway.
Snake hasn't played any trials before last night,either has matai, killer, dce and a host of others. By your theory, why play any of them? They need to build combinations with dce and walker. Suck it up. It is still 12 days till round one.

P
Suggest you ignore those comments by @Heckenberg. Tom played about 10 mins and actually scored a try (our 2nd?) before he reluctantly came off. I was sitting behind him and it looked minor to me (didn't ice it). Will be surprised if he doesn't play in round 1.
Yes when i heard tom t didnt play i thought that was strange considering he scored a try off evans .

Yeah I drove down from Brizvegas and watched all 3 grades. Tommy Turbo was injured early in the game and while he tried to ignore his injured ankle he kept pulling up on it. He looked disappointed when the trainers pulled him from the field. Really enjoyed going to Rat Park and best on field I thought was Matai with Pita Godinet showing a lot of promise having played around 120 mins of footy.

Yeah I drove down from Brizvegas and watched all 3 grades. Tommy Turbo was injured early in the game and while he tried to ignore his injured ankle he kept pulling up on it. He looked disappointed when the trainers pulled him from the field. Really enjoyed going to Rat Park and best on field I thought was Matai with Pita Godinet showing a lot of promise having played around 120 mins of footy.
Well done! I live down the street and didn't go @:cry:

Snake hasn't played any trials before last night,either has matai, killer, dce and a host of others. By your theory, why play any of them? They need to build combinations with dce and walker. Suck it up. It is still 12 days till round one.
Yeah I know it's irrational however snake is quite injury prone and he means so much to our team. Our winning stats without him are so low that I would be almost too paranoid to play him in a trial.

Here is some news on the injury front just to make every one feel a lot better this Monday morning :)
Parramatta recruit Kieran Foran revealed a reoccurring hamstring injury has hampered his build-up for the new season as the skipper took a backseat in the side's 22-8 win over Penrith.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6