• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I was watching from the sideline and I didn't see anything that is a serious cause for concern.

Snake didn't seem as enthusiastic as normal, but there are numbers of reasons for why that might be. Maybe he doesn't want to hurt his hamstring in a trial and ruin his season, so he came off.

He's made it clear that he doesn't want to play five/eighth. Perhaps he wanted Dylan Walker to impress Barrett at five/eighth so that he could stay at fullback, but, since I'm the writer, even that seems a bit too paranoid.

I think it best to reserve judgment on my last paragraph. I know I am.

Sounds like a complete beat up. More media manipulation, to try and give Baz breathing space if the team get off to a bad start.

tom didnt play at all tonight.. lavaka and goodall had a dig..i felt as if dylan played welll considering his fired place at 5 8/ green kinda kicked ass toooo. saw snake leaving the ground and he seemed fine.. tommy didnt play anything tonight think trent rested him the whole game... got a picture with trent,.. he rules.. yeow

I tend to agree, as I was sitting close to the bench. Tom was not happy about coming off and sat on the bench with no ice on his ankle. Therefore thought it was minor and more precautionary. Hopefully anyway!
Snake came off just 3mins into the 2nd half, wasn't limping and didn't seem concerned, but went to the sheds and didn't return. So that's anyone's guess how bad it is...

tom didnt play at all tonight.. lavaka and goodall had a dig..i felt as if dylan played welll considering his fired place at 5 8/ green kinda kicked ass toooo. saw snake leaving the ground and he seemed fine.. tommy didnt play anything tonight think trent rested him the whole game... got a picture with trent,.. he rules.. yeow

So did he or didn't he?

@BigsportsWend : Peter Peters says Brett Stewart's hamstring was iced immediately after he was injured last night. Zorba says Stewart won't play round one.

Tom Trbojevic, who was also injured, may be able to play round one for @SeaEagles, and will score 20 tries this season.

Isn't that a luxury having TT as a back up fullback. I'm not complaining !

Williame I suspect is 3rd choice as he is the NSW Cup Fullback this year
Thanks

I knew we would cop injuries but did not think we would be talking about the 3rd choice full back and 5/6th choice hooker

So the theme this year is Injuries by Position.
First up, hooker, followed by fullback ....
Let's nip that one in the bud right this minute.

Zorba is tipping Brisbane to win the @NRL GF this season and is going for most losses to be a tie between the Titans and Tigers.

We shouldn't have played Tommy in the 9's and we shouldn't have played snake last night. Why does Snake have to play a trial? I get it re combinations etc but what is the point if he gets injured in the trial and can't play the season's opener as we will need a fill in so combinations will be shot anyway.

i got inside the park 5 minutes late so maybe he was on real early. was watching them warm up on the field outside and he didn't look injured.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2