Snake 09

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
It sickens me when fans from other clubs denigrate him using this part of his history.

For you newbies do yourself a favour and search for the great thread done by DSM5, direct from the courtroom.

Riveting stuff, especially the day the result was announced.
That ongoing report by dsm5 deserved an award.

It sickens me when fans from other clubs denigrate him using this part of his history.

For you newbies do yourself a favour and search for the great thread done by DSM5, direct from the courtroom.

Agree there Mark-Brett had the world at his feet, only to have it ripped out by this maggot.
I don't think he was ever the same afterwards.

The reporter tonight finished by saying something like, 'I wonder how Brett Stewart is feeling about this news?'
He's been feeling it for six years.

Thanks Mark for directing me to that that thread by BSM5 just finished reading through it amazes me even more now how Brett didn't get formal apologies from gallop the NRL and the reporters who falsely wrote articles on hear say
And it still makes current news today
Im sure brett has put it behind him but unfortunately it has tarnished him as a person . I know what should happen it should be a full page spread of apology from certain reporters
But as im looking from the outside Brett would probably just want it left back at the court room where he was proven innocent and left at that . with private apologies from those who condemned him

He's moved on, I guess we should as well.

It's a great report, I hung off every thread he posted at the time.

By the way at the time I was pretty tight with the club and there was a thread we did to pass on our best wishes.

Grant Mayer ( CEO at the time) ensured he got the copy I printed out and sent in .

Thanks Mark for directing me to that that thread by BSM5 just finished reading through it amazes me even more now how Brett didn't get formal apologies from gallop the NRL and the reporters who falsely wrote articles on hear say
And it still makes current news today
Im sure brett has put it behind him but unfortunately it has tarnished him as a person . I know what should happen it should be a full page spread of apology from certain reporters
But as im looking from the outside Brett would probably just want it left back at the court room where he was proven innocent and left at that . with private apologies from those who condemned him

Mate do you have the link for the DMS5 thread?

Amongst other things, Stewart's defence team had pictures of this contemptible piece of garbage having various items shoved into his anus by his kids. Scum is a word thrown around alot on this forum, however this particular 'man' is scum personified.

The price Brett has had to pay is untold. The loss of innocence, youthful confidence, trust and the additional media wariness have been obvious. And a first grade NRL player's career will suffer if he cant or wont cooperate with the press, tv media.

There should be a lengthy standing ovation for the Wizard of Wingala should he crack the 150 milestone @ FB Sunday week. Cmon Snake, this is the time to do it. :whitecheck:

The amazing, meticulous and detailed reporting on the trial done by DSM5 contrasted with the incompetent and superficial reporting done by the rest of the media.

It was sickening to see Gallop sell out Brett Stewart's reputation for personal gain. It was sickening to see the media, individually and as a collective, do the same. It was sickening that the very reporters who raced each other to the bottom of the gutter to trash Brett's reputation for personal gain failed to have the integrity to retract what they had said, much less seek to undo the damage they directly caused. Ditto Gallop.

I am no Smith fan. I am no fan of the current NRL administration. But it still makes me gape with disbelief when I hear anyone compare Gallop and his administration favourably with them. Gallop, who also oversaw the virtual bankrupting of the game in his term as Murdoch's appointee and gopher.

What an absolute disgrace that was. We won the comp again once that was thrown out and we would have won again has hasler not bailed and we were unlucky in that gf in 2013.

The guy was in court At the same time in a different room on other fraud charges apparently, which just goes to show who Brett was dealing with.

I'd be interested to see an investigation into to police handling of the case, that should never have made it to court.

As for DSM5's post that goes down as the best ever thread on the site and his account was an amazing piece of factual journalism and awesome sea eagles fandom.

As soon I'd get home from work in those days I'd read the latest in DSM5 thread. It' would be good if he had a look on here to see how much his thread is still appreciated and is now being read for the first time by newer Silvertails.
And the man Snake, we've always backed you all the way.
I was very pleased to hear him talk about increasing his leadership role with the young fellas and it showed in the Melbourne game. Go the Snake.

Just read DSM5's thread - enthralling stuff & there was a tear in my eye when they read the 'not guilty' verdict & the gallery applauded.

I remember questioning whether any police action had been taken against the plaintiff after Brett was found not guilty.

I never received a reply.

Karma is a lady and she is a b!tch. (Not trying to be sexist guys but I have heard that before.)

I remember questioning whether any police action had been taken against the plaintiff after Brett was found not guilty.

I never received a reply.

Karma is a lady and she is a b!tch. (Not trying to be sexist guys but I have heard that before.)
Yep here's to hoping that the slithering grub gets worked over big time.

What a great read, I have always been a manly supporter but wasn't as into it back then as I am now and never really knew the full extent of it all but jeez that is really enthralling stuff!!! Could never begin to imagine how he must of felt going through all of that. Winning the comp in 2011 must of been a really proud moment for him and I will never forget the Stewart bros giving it to Gallop!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6