Smoking Joe… we need you

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
We all move on and have different things happening in life but some of the way people talk to each other on here is just awful.

The place is poorer for the lack of a Kiwi Eagle, Matabele (even Dan ) and others who still lurk but do not Post as much
Wait Kiwi Eagle is gone too?

We all move on and have different things happening in life but some of the way people talk to each other on here is just awful.

The place is poorer for the lack of a Kiwi Eagle, Matabele (even Dan ) and others who still lurk but do not Post as much
And Bones from a while back too. Always use to enjoy ole Bones posts. Silvertails is a long season for posters when the footys on. I find after the season ends I only really call in to see club updates, very rarely post.

And Bones from a while back too. Always use to enjoy ole Bones posts. Silvertails is a long season for posters when the footys on. I find after the season ends I only really call in to see club updates, very rarely post.
Be interesting to contact some past active members and poll them on why they no longer post. For some it would be nothing to do with the site but for others ... maybe something here that can be tweaked?

For myself, I'd find in hard to take anything personal on here.

I've had plenty of back and forths on here but ultimately we are just a bunch of random names on a screen.

Like am I a 26 year old woman, a 52 year old man, a 18 year old non binary. Am I university educated or do I have an IQ of 12.

Like honestly, I could be arguing about Schuster at 5/8 or pridegate with my boss for all I know.

Thus without being able to quantify the quality of those I'm bantering with I can really take any offense to any of it.

That said, respect to those who feel otherwise and hopefully we get those like Joe and Snake back sooner rather than later
It's age elitism to think that only 18 year olds can be non binary

Guess that there will be always be some type of a turnover on these types of forums and for whatever reason . But is a shame when regulars choose to stop posting . Haven 't noticed much activity from interesting posters 47 M V EAGLE lately and Batty for a while now . Well each to their own of course

I suggest a sale of Silvertails to elon will get the old posters back again.

I do go and read some of the old post from 10 years ago. General thread etc, quite nostalgic

Agree , 150%

With both points.

Some that leave isn’t always to do with what happens on here just change of circumstances, kids coming into their lives for example.

But I agree , the tone on here at times can be very off putting , people don’t seem to get that others have a different point of view.

I 100% get that my “ Boomer Conservative be nice to everyone regardless “ approach is totally opposed to many on here , such is life, and if you don’t like it o really don’t give a flying **** !!

However , I 100% appreciate that you are entitled to your view as well , and quite frankly we cannot all be the same.

However , going to war with someone just because they have a different opinion is bull****!!

Plenty of info on/coming on juniors in the clubs Pathways page

Thank you as always for keeping us up to date with all club information and news @The Wheel

I hope all on here including Smoking Joe are keeping healthy , happy ,positive and optimistic where ever you may be as long as you are in a happy place and let me tell you that happiness in a choice . Our choice for those that choose to have the courage not to let any one else have any power over them

We keep healthy by putting a priority in looking after our health

We keep happy by doing the things that we love and one of them is engaging with passionate people on this forum that share the same Manly passion as us

We keep positive by not focusing on Negative people and not letting those negative people rent any space in our head . This way they have no control of our emotions , distract us or have any impact in our daily lives
In life we can not escape negative people where ever we are but we can learn to escape them by not focusing on them and making them insignificant .
We must remember that Manly people are Eagles and in order to fly we have to let go of the negativity that is weighing us down

We keep optimistic by having faith in our selves and believing in our selves that we are strong enough to take on and over come what ever adversary that life brings us

Wishing you all a healthy , happy , positive and optimistic day
God bless you x
Eagle Quotes - Spirit Animal Info

On of the worst things that can happen in our lives is if we let others impact on us and control our lives

Some that leave isn’t always to do with what happens on here just change of circumstances, kids coming into their lives for example.

But I agree , the tone on here at times can be very off putting , people don’t seem to get that others have a different point of view.

I 100% get that my “ Boomer Conservative be nice to everyone regardless “ approach is totally opposed to many on here , such is life, and if you don’t like it o really don’t give a flying **** !!

However , I 100% appreciate that you are entitled to your view as well , and quite frankly we cannot all be the same.

However , going to war with someone just because they have a different opinion is bull****!!
I totally agree Mark

Circumstances change, or just a lifestyle change, which makes the site of less importance to them, and, if they dont like the vitriol, they just think, "I've got better things to do".

It's easy here, as you can be a 'Keyboard Warrior' and grosely attack someone, whereas, it is not something, those who do, would likely dare say to someone in a pub or face to face, or anywhere for that matter, unless they were 'smashed', and then everyone would ignore it anyway.

From my research with thousands of Australians, I assure you, there will be members of this site who unfortunately have mental health issues, and for those who don't, you need to tread very carefully, as you may trigger a response or action none of us want.

Agree to disagree, however, don't belittle, chide or deride.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4