Smith Caught - New Grub Act

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

bob dylan

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
2B5AE43B-AEC5-4BC1-B68B-46FC95621141.jpeg
Story running on the Telegraph site.

Watching Smith closely the last few games, he is involved in a lot of tackles around the ruck, but depends on the big men to get them down and he joins in to smother in the tackle, slowing down the time for all defenders to get off the ball runner, therefore slowing down the play the ball. Some of his efforts are bordering on late tackles, the ball runner was already put to the ground and because he is thereabouts he just flops on top.

Watching Smith closely the last few games, he is involved in a lot of tackles around the ruck, but depends on the big men to get them down and he joins in to smother in the tackle, slowing down the time for all defenders to get off the ball runner, therefore slowing down the play the ball. Some of his efforts are bordering on late tackles, the ball runner was already put to the ground and because he is thereabouts he just flops on top.

I too have noticed this. He is rarely involved in any heavy contact.

He has a licence to be third man in and slow down the ruck because Bellamy knows he will get away with it.

Watching the video feed.

1) it is against the rules for a player to talk to a ref after a penalty. Yet ONCE MORE sCam gets to have a whole conversation with the ref about the penalty.

2) The amount of times the ref say "mate" to sCam is sickening.

3) He will only get a warning letter about the incident.

4) The incredibly toothless and worthless MRC decided it wasn't worth further investigation. I guess because they suck.

5) FOUR times sCam was allowed to question the ref about the penalty.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4